• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lipotrim chicken soup!

S: 13st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 1st1lb(8.15%)
i was pleasently suprised today at the chicken flavor soup on lipotrim. on my first week i had only shakes and missed savoury stuff. i didn`t think i would like the soups but after trying them i was very suprised! it also brings back using a spoon so it feels like real food! if you haven`t done yet give them a try!:eat:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
Yeah I always used to quite like it too, til I overdosed on it lol! Enjoy.

Yea i have one or two a day, great for now when cold... i love it.... i do just make it as a cup a soup tho...

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
haha yep i used to have it once a day for about 3 weeks my first time round then all of a sudden couldnt stand it! :eek:

S: 18st2lb C: 16st9lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 1st7lb(8.27%)
i tried it today for the first time too and did not find it to bad :D did not try it till now because some one said it was not nice but got one to day and found it OK.

i was pleasently suprised today at the chicken flavor soup on lipotrim. on my first week i had only shakes and missed savoury stuff. i didn`t think i would like the soups but after trying them i was very suprised! it also brings back using a spoon so it feels like real food! if you haven`t done yet give them a try!:eat:

Hi I am getting weighed in tomorrow for the first wk on LT. Just wondering you say you had soup are you on Maintenance ?

tafflass

Silver Member
S: 22st4.0lb C: 17st2lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 5st2lb(23.08%)
Hi I am getting weighed in tomorrow for the first wk on LT. Just wondering you say you had soup are you on Maintenance ?

Jillian,there is a chicken flavour soup you can have instead of shakes and flapjacks.
great to warm you up if you are freezing x

S: 13st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 1st1lb(8.15%)
no you can get chicken soup instead of shakes! ask your chemist about them!

S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The first time I heard about chicken soup, I thought it sounded, well, kinda yucky to be honest! But tried a sachet and thought it was yummy! Now,I always have it at night while the rest of the family have their dinner, and it feels like I`m having some too. Good to try new things sometimes. Enjoy! x :)

S: 14st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 3st4lb(22.44%)
haha yep i used to have it once a day for about 3 weeks my first time round then all of a sudden couldnt stand it! :eek:
This happened to me too......I dont bother getting it any more. I've no idea what changed, just made it one night and nearly gagged on it!!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
S: 12st13lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st13lb(14.92%)
I love it! It's a godsend on these chilly days!!

Nenya

S: 13st0lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 1st7lb(11.54%)
oops not sposed to add anything to them! Pepper is berries and not allowed although other people seem to still lose weight. I have never dared try it

IrishMum

A little of everything!
S: 12st13lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st13lb(14.92%)
I add chilli flakes.:eek:;)

lisa66

S: 17st4lb C: 15st12lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 31 Loss: 1st6lb(8.26%)
i tryed them this week to and found them ok . i have them in the evening as they fool me into thinking iam eating lol.

tafflass

Silver Member
i added chilli flakes and pepper together for a week.blew my mouth off and warmed me up lovely!

really shouldn't add anything though but it was either that or give up coz i was frozen.

didn't affect my weightloss that week either x

i'd say do what works for you to get through it x

S: 16st12lb C: 10st4lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 6st8lb(38.98%)
I tried it for the first time this week, made it in a cup and it was lovely, smelt really nice too. I was a bit gutted though because i only got 1 sachet of it to try, now i wish i had enough for 1 every night!!!

This diet seems to be very sucessful looking at results above do you all find it really hard or is it ok! Tried so many diets only a stone to loose but really hard and really want to shift it before Christmas do you think this is possible?

tafflass

Silver Member
This diet seems to be very sucessful looking at results above do you all find it really hard or is it ok! Tried so many diets only a stone to loose but really hard and really want to shift it before Christmas do you think this is possible?

yes you'll lose a stone before christmas.lipotrim say about a stone a month can be lost when you stick to it 100%.
the first few days maybe weeks for some can be tough but others sail through it x