lipotrim day 1

foody1

Hi there,

I have just started the lipotrim challenge (as I call it) today. So far, I havent really felt hungry but I have a terrible headache and I have no energy to move..I basically just want to sleep :( I wont be giving up on the diet but I need some motivation; I cant spend another day living the life of a couch potato because I have no energy

Hi Foody and welcome. Good for you starting LT. I bet you can't wait for your first weigh in. Headaches are the norm when you start this so take paracetamol if you can, they will help. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water too. It should pass soon.

Good luck for your LT challenge, the time flies on this and you will be at your goal in no time.

Unfortunately the headaches and dizziness will continue for a few more days but it does pass. I am only on Day 7 but feeling much better and more energetic already. Just hang in there it will be worth it.

Thank you for your responses. I am genuinely worried that I wont lose any weight and my energy levels will continue to drop. I am also training in law and I have exams coming up in a few weeks, I have to snap out of this phase without breaking the diet.

By the way, congratulations on your weightloss. I have been browsing the forums for a while and you guys are seriously an inspiration

Don't worry about not losing weight! If you stick to this 100% you can't not lose weight. Your first weigh in will be great and really spur you on. This is the only diet I have ever done when I really can't wait for my weigh ins. Stick with it and the headaches will pass. After day 6 I had such an energy boost it was great. I still have it and I've never felt better. Keep going and come on here for any advice or motivation. You will be fine.

Don't worry about not losing weight! If you stick to this 100% you can't not lose weight. Your first weigh in will be great and really spur you on. This is the only diet I have ever done when I really can't wait for my weigh ins. Stick with it and the headaches will pass. After day 6 I had such an energy boost it was great. I still have it and I've never felt better. Keep going and come on here for any advice or motivation. You will be fine.

Thank you very much for your advice. May I ask, did you do much exercise in the first week of the diet? Am I required to do anything light along with LT?

I didn't do any exercise in the first week, I don't think they advise it. I now go to the gym 3 times a week and do a lot of walking. It really does help to tone up the flabby bits. Only do what you want to, if you think you could manage some exercise then do it, but listen to your body and if you feel weak or faint then stop. I don't think a little exercise will hurt anybody but some on here don't do any at all and the weight still falls off. Good luck with whatever you chose to do.

Hey I am on week one day 5 and the tired feeling only lasted 3 days with me I did no excercise those first few days I felt I would only feel worse in myself if I did anything but I feel great now already stick it out and you will be fine and as the others said you cant not loose if you stick to it have had a sneaky weigh myself and def lost 4lbs andthat was only day 3 so cant wait for Thursday to see how much i have lost, and I have lost 2 inches off my waist so it is def worth it!! Good luck

Hi Hazotoole. Good for you for getting to day 5. It does get easier doesn't it? I bet you can't wait for your weigh in on Thursday. Let us know how you've done wont you. Good luck and keep going. Make a record of your inches and you will be amazed by how many you lose and how quickly. I've lost loads so far and can't wait to lose the rest.

Hey I am on week one day 5 and the tired feeling only lasted 3 days with me I did no excercise those first few days I felt I would only feel worse in myself if I did anything but I feel great now already stick it out and you will be fine and as the others said you cant not loose if you stick to it have had a sneaky weigh myself and def lost 4lbs andthat was only day 3 so cant wait for Thursday to see how much i have lost, and I have lost 2 inches off my waist so it is def worth it!! Good luck

Gosh thats so good! goodluck for Thursday..I think I will let my body adjust to the diet for another few days and then think about exercising along with it. I am placing an order for a cross trainer on Friday so hopefully, that should come along by Monday and I can start working out :D Im feeling better already

I didn't do any exercise in the first week, I don't think they advise it. I now go to the gym 3 times a week and do a lot of walking. It really does help to tone up the flabby bits. Only do what you want to, if you think you could manage some exercise then do it, but listen to your body and if you feel weak or faint then stop. I don't think a little exercise will hurt anybody but some on here don't do any at all and the weight still falls off. Good luck with whatever you chose to do.

Yeah I think I will rest for a few days before I start working out. By the way, I notice you're from Cornwall, I live there for most of the year, cant wait to get back and start walking again. The hills and slopes definately come in handy we need them lol

Hi all
I'm just finishing my 2nd day and have been REALLY good. I have never drunk so much water and can honestly say I feel fine - no headaches at all so am sure it must make a difference. On the down side as I was feeling so much of a martyr i got on the scales (know I shouldn't) but have only lost 1 lb. I now feel gutted and wonder if it is all worth it!

Hi all
I'm just finishing my 2nd day and have been REALLY good. I have never drunk so much water and can honestly say I feel fine - no headaches at all so am sure it must make a difference. On the down side as I was feeling so much of a martyr i got on the scales (know I shouldn't) but have only lost 1 lb. I now feel gutted and wonder if it is all worth it!

Day 2 and you've already lost a 1lb, thats great! Honestly it is..I have this sense of impatience in me, if im dieting, I need results..thats why I chose lipotrim over other diets. 1lb in a day is good! congratulations

Oh bless you! don't know what I really expected maybe 1/2 stone or something! It's just that I have not been so good in a long time and wanted to see big results quick. But I suppose a pound a day is half a stone a week....:sigh:

Oh bless you! don't know what I really expected maybe 1/2 stone or something! It's just that I have not been so good in a long time and wanted to see big results quick. But I suppose a pound a day is half a stone a week....:sigh:

lol if only LT was good enough to take off half a stone in a day..we might need to speak to the manufacturers :p

I just had some chicken soup and I loved it! Thats my favourite one so far, followed by the vanilla flavoured shake. I did not like the chocolate flavour, I nearly threw up after a sip. I have read that the flapjacks are terrible. Are they seriously that bad?

Hi there,

I have just started the lipotrim challenge (as I call it) today.

Hey Foody and welcome I've also finished 1 week and feeling a lot better now I'm in ketosis you'll feel better soon and once 1st week over you'll look forward to next one
Good luck and keep in touch it's a great forum and everyone is so helpful :):):)

Hi there,

I have just started the lipotrim challenge (as I call it) today.

Hey Foody and welcome I've also finished 1 week and feeling a lot better now I'm in ketosis you'll feel better soon and once 1st week over you'll look forward to next one
Good luck and keep in touch it's a great forum and everyone is so helpful :):):)

Thank you. I joined this forum for some indirect support which is guaranteed in a way, as there are people going through the same thing as I am. I will definately keep in touch :)

lol if only LT was good enough to take off half a stone in a day..we might need to speak to the manufacturers :p

I just had some chicken soup and I loved it! Thats my favourite one so far, followed by the vanilla flavoured shake. I did not like the chocolate flavour, I nearly threw up after a sip. I have read that the flapjacks are terrible. Are they seriously that bad?
Hey Foody keep going I've just finished my first week as well and it def gets better I can't stand choc shakes as well and I mix the strawberry and vanilla with crushed ice they taste much better and chicken soup nice with pepper in :):)

Hey Foody keep going I've just finished my first week as well and it def gets better I can't stand choc shakes as well and I mix the strawberry and vanilla with crushed ice they taste much better and chicken soup nice with pepper in :):)

lol..another choc shake hater :p have you tried the flapjacks? Im dying to know what they are like..the chicken soup was amazing(i must have been really hungry :D) I will try it with pepper next time. Thanks for the tips

lol..another choc shake hater :p have you tried the flapjacks? Im dying to know what they are like..the chicken soup was amazing(i must have been really hungry :D) I will try it with pepper next time. Thanks for the tips

No not tried flapjacks not many people like them so I won't bother - in fact I'd better go and have my shake - I'm chatting to so many that I've forgotten to have it lol

THE POWER OF THE LIPOTRIM FORUM :talk017:

Back