Lipotrim day 2 all good!

Hi again
so day 2 over! i was worried how i would manage at work but i just keept biz and drank losts of water, i dont think i have ever drank so much water! but seems to do the trick. so started with 450ml strawberry shake at 630am and only had water till 7pm then had 450ml choc shake. it is a long time between shakes but it is the only way i can manage due to work comitments. I felt fine all day i just had 2 bouts of hunger which were quit intence but only lasted about 15mins or so with a slight headache (but not that bad realy) 1 bouth been at lunch time and 1 at going home time (i wonder if it was my body trying to break me! as i would normaly eat at these times) so i am quit happy with staying focused today but i am just keeping out of the way of food as not to be tempted:). the only weird thing i have to report is when i had a shave last night it was very painful i have no idea if this could be caused by Lipotrim diet or just a ramdon thing but i have never had this before:confused: anyway bring on day 3! K.

Back