Lipotrim diary starting 24th May 2013

glendale

I have today started on Lipotrim 24th May 2013 and I am feeling a little hungry so decided to start a diary to distract me, also because from what I have read on here the diarys help everyone so here goes !!

I am looking to lose around 3 stone and I'd love to do it by my birthday, if I succeed I will be lightest I have been for 4 years.

I went to the chemist today and have had a strawberry shake on way home in the car and I originally ordered only strawberry but changed my mind when the lady informed me of a few tricks ! For years I drank tea white with 3 big sugars but have managed to train myself to like coffee with milk and a sweetner and can no longer stand tea and sugar - I am hoping I will be as successful in training myself to like black tea or coffee with no sugar coz I know I am gonna miss the feeling of warm in my belly. I have experimented with vanilla with coffee which was ok and hot chocolate which was also ok - I broke sachets in half to test them. I wonder if its ok to split one a day to give you an extra "meal"

I am really looking forward to the not feeling hungry stage and am glad that thanks to the bank holiday I have another 3 days to lounge around at home on my own and hopefully come out the other side in ketosis - everything is crossed xx

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Firstly well done you for taking the first step and buying yourself the shakes - the first hurdle is over. The hardest thing for me and for many others is admitting that you have an issue with you weight but you sound like you are on fire and so very organised! I am sure you will do well on this diet - you have the right attitude for it! :)
I have just lost 3 stone on this diet, it has taken me 12 weeks in total but people lose weight at different paces, I know people who have done it in a lot less time. I only have myself to blame as I used to skip my last shake through 'not feeling hungry' I also neglected my water intake.. This done two very bad things = slowed down my weight loss and caused me to get severe constipation which of course is unpleasant!! When is your birthday, may I ask?
I personally have never split my shakes, I have asked at the chemist but was advised not too, I'm sure people here with me will agree and after the mess I made (mentioned above) I would be to scared not to follow this diet rule for rule. I know you are feeling hungry now but just keep yourself distracted, go and buy a box set TV series or get yourself a book to read. Just do anything to keep yourself distracted because the first few days are the worst and your worst enemy is temptation so stay outta his way as much as possible:D.
I hope this has put you at ease a little, if you have anymore questions you would like to me answer just fire away and goodluck with your journey hun x x x

Hey thanks for the reply - I am of the opinion that weight loss is quicker for people who have the most to lose but I could be wrong there - hope I am lol
My bday is 25th September and I'd so love to just look different !!
I only split the shakes today coz I was hungry, bored and wanted to try the hot chocolate and vanilla and coffee but I won't do that anymore x
I have a weeks worth of soaps to watch on sky coz I just come back from a week in Italy so that's kept me busy today and still got the square to go. I have planned a day of the 5 Twilight back to back so that's another days entertainment sorted !!
I have been thinking about this whilst on hols and researching and planning when best to start - I was planning on sitting down the seafront with my mates on Sunday coz its bank hol and drinking beer but decided to just go for it - there's always the August bank holiday !! I think the planning has really made me take stock of the situation and I know where I'm at. Also whilst planning I realised that today, sat, sun and mon is the ONLY opportunity I'm gonna have for a long time to block days together to please myself coz I'm off work and my daughter is away at her nans so it's such an ideal opportunity to keep the public safe from my hunger strops ( which are violent lol ) so it's a win win xx

Oh can we have sugar free apple & black currant squash ? I'm suspecting your gonna say no but I gotta ask lol xx

After finally finding my diary I can update (0:
Well here I am heading into day 2 I don't feel hungry today like I did yesterday but I suspect that may change around lunchtime. I have had a hot vanilla shake with a touch of coffee granules for breakfast which went down ok mostly due to that fact I was enjoying having warmth in my tummy !! I feel a little weary / weak today and am very glad I have nothing to do today but catch up on Eastenders. I do feel better on the inside already and I don't feel bloated like I did when I started and its only been 24 hours - hopefully that's a sign of things to come !!
Have a good day all xxx

Thank you nicenders - hope your doing well on your journey xx

Had a bad evening - felt sick, BANGING headache and felt a bit hungry ! This morning I feel slightly hungry and very pleased to say the headache is completely gone ! I'm gonna record every glass of water today to make sure I am drinking enough ! I know you shouldn't but I'm a serial scale hopper onner and my scales shows a loss of 7lb but I think they are out so I'm gonna treat myself to a boots weigh in - if it's accurate reading then that's all the inspiration I need to keep going ! I'm thinking about food a lot today especially coz it's glorious sunshine ! My ears have homed in on the noise of hubby making cup of coffee and I'm dribbling on my phone )0:
Hope everyone has a lovely day without too much temptation (0: xxx

Hi again hun:) Maybe you should ask moderators to move your diary to the all diaries. Gona be nice to have you near me:8855:never mind my english still not so good, but hope you know what I meaned. Glendale every week is gona be easier and easier just drink water, dont split your shakes. 3 meals per day thats it. Its something to do with your insulin, so even in future I have plans have just 3 meals strictly no snacks. athere is slimming group in Lithuania which calls Lean Gourmans, so they do just strictly meals per day, no sugal, no coffee, no tea, no smoking, no alkohol. People have not bad results with them. I am not sure could I manage without hot drinks, but idea all over not so bad. So good luck on your journey, be strong and you get good results.xxx

Thank you xx good to have you around too xx not sure how to ask to move my diary though ha ha !! In last few hours I'm struggling with food cravings a lot and listening to my mind is mental torture - keep talking myself in and out of having a little something to eat ! The thought of destroying all I been thru since Thursday is keeping me on track ...... just xx

Good morning from me as I sail into day 4 (0:
I'm not feeling so hungry at moment and feel a bit addicted to the chocolate with ice so that's what I'm having for breakfast ! Gonna venture out today to do a bit of non food retail therapy, not because I'm feeling energetic but coz I'm back to work tomoz and wanna break myself in gently.
I am looking forward to my weigh in on Sat and hope for a good loss (0:
Have a good day everyone xxx

Have a great day out :)

Well that was a nice day - brought 2 clown fish for my tank and went into Tesco and brought salad for guinea pigs ! Also moved horses over to a field FULL of grass so they happy. Hubby now making his dinner and despite the fact today has centred around feeding I am supping my milkshake and heading for a bath. Not sure if I'm in ketosis - sticks say no but I have lost instructions so not sure when I should be testing or how long to wait for result. My breath is worse according to hubby and I haven't felt as hungry today but I wouldn't say I'm feeling energetic - more scraping by lol !!
I have decided to do my weigh in on Sat but think I have lost about 7lb so far so a double figure at weigh in would be AMAZING !! I feel less bloated and tummy looks slightly flatter - I can't wait till I can see a difference in my clothes - how long does that usually take ??
Have a lovely evening all xxx

Hi hun,had very busy day just home now. I was in ketosis after 6 days, some people get in earlier. If you have ketostiks use them in the morning after night sleep - pee on it wait 15 sec and see color any pink means you are in ketosis. You drink a lot during the day so ketostic reading will not be accurat on later pee. I had very smelly breath for few days so breatg strips helped a lot. Not so bad now noticed smell not so bad if you drink lot of water.

Hi Di thanks for that info I been testing during the day :sigh: I will try in the morning and hopefully it be purple ..... fingers crossed !!
I been using a breath spray and I thought the water was helping !
If you don't mind me asking have you had many slip ups during the 5 weeks you been in LT ? Your figures are brilliant - it must be a lovely feeling to be halfway through xxx

***** glendale, hardly found your diary, am so bad in this forum - dont know what is what and how it calls:) I hope you are better today and get your pink shade at last. Glendale, I never cheated (yet):) Cant see reason doing something what is not good for me. At the very begining I promised myself follow lipotrim for 4 weeks and when see what I am gona do, after 4 weeks I decided do another 4 weeks. Dont know yet what I am gona decide after. At the moment feeling allright with Lipotrim but time will show. You too dont think about long term diet - one day at the time, one week at the time and one month at the time. Good luck:)

Hello everyone - here I am in day 6 and feeling pretty low )0: I am at work and cant even be bothered to open the box of the new printer I have received let alone plug it in and set it up - in fact I don't think I have the strength to lift it out the box !! I was hoping by day 6 i'd be "out the other side" but I feel the worse I have and its taking all my will power not to just have a nibble of anything to make me feel better. Its not that I am hungry just feeling REALLY unenergetic - I cant even be bothered to talk !!
I feel a bit shaky and am wondering if this is the right diet for me but I don't wanna give up coz I have done really well with no cheating and am really proud of myself for that !
Anyone felt like this and if so which day and how long did it last ? To be honest I could go home and lay down but I cant do that tomorrow aswell xx

Glendale, the first week can be exhausting. You're doing really well hun, keep going and WI is around the corner x x x

Glendale, poor baby, I know how you feeling. I was the same on sixth day, which was saturday and I just stayed in the bed, didnt even have any shakes. Next morning was totally diferent, hope its gona be the same for you. Dont give up yet. Too early, You are doing well so far, wait at least till your weight in. You gona be beter soon. Take just one day at the time and be strong hun. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank teapot for replying (0: I had a shake and watched tv for an hour and feel much better - think I just needed a rest ! Just having my last shake and a hot bath and keeping everything crossed I'm full of beans tomoz xx
Felt a bit hungry at times today and pinning all my hopes on the days to come when I don't feel hungry and am nice and energetic (0: xx

Back