Lipotrim Diary

Hi All,

I started Lipotrim today. I am getting married in Aug and I wanted to loose my final stone and a half. I am nervous and excited. :)
I have just taken my first shake vanilla this morning and it wasn't as bad as I expected. lets hope I stick to it. Any help or support welcome

Last edited:
Hi All, I started Lipotrim today. I am getting married in Aug and I wanted to loose my final stone and a half. I am nervous and excited. :) I have just taken my first shake vanilla this morning and it wasn't as bad as I expected. lets hope I stick to it. Any help or support welcome

Hey Shelly!!

Hope you're well, congrats on your wedding :)
Don't be nervous, if you're determined and motivated you can easily lose it. In a week you could lose up to 7lbs, that's if you drink the required 2-3 litres of water. I'm sure you'll do fine and look amazing on your wedding day!!

I've tried the vanilla ones- oh gosh, they're terrible! I find the chocolate ones to be the most tolerable out of the three. I'm hoping to lose around 5 stones by December, I'm going on holiday then and would love to be able to do all activities with the fam instead of just sitting around feeling insecure about myself.

Good luck with your diet!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back