Lipotrim Diet

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Tysy, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Tysy

Tysy New Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am hoping to start the Lipotrim diet as soon as i have been accepted by the Pharmacist.

Any tips or hints?

Im 12st 1lb and hoping to lose as much weight as possible before my holiday on 5th October 2011. Can anyone give me an estimate of how much im likely to lose in the time scale i.e 6/7 weeks.

Also are you allowed to have chewing gum?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emerald81

emerald81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Hun, lipotrim estimate a stone a month, but from personal experience and other on here u can lose far more 7 weeks at 4 pound equals a two stone loss, your first week seems to be the biggest loss... Sadly your no allowed chewing gum, only breathe strips available from your pharmacist or you can buy the listerine breathe strips online. Drinking around 3litres of water a day is essential and definately curbs the hunger. Hope all goes well with the pharmacist. I look forward to reading your future posts xxxx

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Good luck!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.