Lipotrim First Timer - 1st Weigh in tonight

red2903

Afternoon All,

Firstly, thanks for the forum/blog, its helping me no end!

I've always been a big bloke and reached my maximum weight of 26 stone in December 2009, it was then that I decided something needed to be done. Coincidentally, I could no longer afford to keep my car on the road and so I was forced to walk everywhere - after a little while, I got "you've lost weight" comments and this spurred me on. Through a mix of eating one meal a day to several times where I would manage on 1 meal a week (Mon - Fri) , I managed ot lose 14 stone in just over 12 months. I did not do this by dieting, I did this by starving myself and walking up to 7 miles a day. I know this was wrong, but when I had effects as significant and quickly as that, I didn't care (I was even featured in chat magazine!).

Not too long after I started eating again, I met my girlfriend tamsyn and was very happy, so happy that I found myself putting weight on quite quickly again. In November 2011, I had reached 19 Stone and decided to join a gym to try and shift the wieght. I would have no breakfast, no lunch then do 1 hour at the gym before having tomato soup and a bit of bread for dinner. That was it. I was quite content with this for a few weeks, but eventually boredom set in. This ended my run at the gym.

On 1st May 2012, I decided that enough was enough and started the Lipotrim Diet - My mum had done this in the past and had excellent results. My firth weigh in confirmed that I weighed 21 st, meaning I had almost reached my maximum weight again. I picked up a weeks supply (they only had Vanilla which is disgusting!) from the Pharmacy and started the diet.

Day 1 and Day 2 went quite smoothly, no real problems. I cook for my girlfriend every night and sitting there watching her eat the food I had made, which smelt amazing, was difficult. I kept at it and drank ridiculous amounts of water to drown my desires.

Day 3 was a tad more difficult as I took a trip to the supermarket. Seeing row upon row of food I was craving was hard, but my will power came to the front and I left with nothing more than my girlfriends dinner.

Day 4 was a breeze, I have been stressting about my mortgage on a new house and didn;t even think about food all day.

Day 5,6 & 7 were almost impossible. Its been a bank holiday weekend and spedning all that time at home was ust making me crave food more and more. I suggested we go out, only to find that every suggestion involved food or drink, so in the end, I settled on taking the missus shopping (no food necessary!).

Today (8th May 2012) is my first weigh in day. I only hope that I have had a decent loss as it was a very difficult week. Not looking forward to doing it all again, but I will stay strong and hopefully achieve my goal.

The major downside, is that my breathe stinks!

Off to the pharmacy soon, only hope they have more flavours this time. Will post my loss ASAP - fingers crossed it'll be good enough to spur me on through week 2.

Hiya red2903 good luck for weigh in and now you have done the first week the worst is over and once you have been weighed you will realise it has all been worthwhile ! Let us know your loss, I'm sure it will be fab x

Hi Red and welcome :D
Wow what a time of it you have had. I hope Lipotrim works for you and you learn how to cope when the re-feed begins. I think that's when the hard work begins for us all :rolleyes: At least the first week is over and you can settle down into it. The weeks will fly by. There are a few blokes on here, look out for MrC he has done well on Lipotrim and is always on hand for some sound advice, as we all are ;). I hope your weigh in goes well.

hurry back and tell us how you got on.:)

Hello all,

Just back from weigh in, quite chuffed to be honest. first week I lost 21lbs (1.5 stone) which is nice. The optimist in me is saying thats a great start, the pessimist reminds me that it probably wont be that high again.

Still, its the motivation i needed to get through next week. On an even brighter note, I now have the strawberry and chocolate shakes to go at (I ended up with 4 more vanilla, but you cant have it all).

Wow fantastic! What an inspiration! In starting for the first time tomorrow and am very scared to be honest but you've just given me some much needed hope!

Hello all,

Just back from weigh in, quite chuffed to be honest. first week I lost 21lbs (1.5 stone) which is nice. The optimist in me is saying thats a great start, the pessimist reminds me that it probably wont be that high again.

Still, its the motivation i needed to get through next week. On an even brighter note, I now have the strawberry and chocolate shakes to go at (I ended up with 4 more vanilla, but you cant have it all).

WOW give yourself a massive pat on the back, that is brilliant well done you!

Back