Lipotrim here I am!

mvmoree

I start this liquid diet tomorrow. I am 2 stone over what I used to be before my little girl (nearly 4) was born. I look after everyone else but me - like most Mums/other women do - and failed to make time for me to exercise and get my body back in shape post-pregnancy. Am really on my own here too and struggle to find time to blog like this. Am gonna take it one week at a time - looking forward to getting a new me. :)

Two stones should be easy! Get through the first week and you'll be fabulous before you can say, 'wow that was fast'!

:)

Welcome Mvmoree, and good luck with your weight loss :)

welcome and best of luck!

Welcome luv and good luck!

Best of luck..you have just a bit less than me to lose and i lost 8lbs this first week, 2 stone will be gone in no time :)

Just stick at it and log on here when u need supper/motivating or when others are eating give you something to do at meal time

I *made it through last night*. Tough day 5 today as I have to give up my room so not sure how am gonna sort out my shake at lunch time. Nervous.

Well done you. Hope it goes ok for you today. I am on day 7 today and it has been a tough as well week. Going to the chemist to get weighed this morning. You are not on your own doing this. We are here for you.

mvmoree...how you getting on? I'm on day 10 and it def gets easier! I feel so happy today! I love it!
Loopy can't wait to see how you've done!!! xxx

Hi mvmoree, keep up the good work, it will all be worth it on your weigh in. I lost 6lb on my first weigh in, had a sneaky weigh in this morning half way through week 2 and another couple of pounds have gone, so 8 lb in 10 days and that means only another stone or so to go, woo wooo:) i notice you want to loose a similar amount, good luck!

Hi patches mum and all, couldn't get my shake today - had a spoonful of green beans and spinach. Not beating myself up too much about that as it was difficult at lunch time & will stay on track. Back home tonight and looking forward to my strawberry shake! Bring on the w/e.

not to worry, you have done really well so far so it won't hurt too much, but if you get "caught short" try and go for protein rather than carbs, it keep you in ketosis (I think, but hey, I am no expert)

How you doing mvmoree?

Hi - finding this week a lot harder than last week. Am thinking about the thought of eating not eating - a very weird thing. Have got to get through 2-3 more weeks of LT before our hols in May - I might have to give it up while on holiday and restart. I gave myself to mid-June to be 1 to 2 stone lighter. How are you doing?

Back