Lipotrim- Here I come!!!

oclmk

Hi there,

Just after 1 week on lipotrim and got weighed in this morning and have lost 9lbs so am pleased with that. Have 5 stone to lose so first steps taken.
Am finding it hard though- so am looking for some tips to try and stop me going mad!! :)

Good luck to all !!

Good luck! 9 pounds is amazing and the first week is apparently the hardest! x

Ah thanks a mill- IN work I dont find it too bad as am busy- the weekend was vvvvv hard it being the BH weekend and all - But sure- Its all a means to an end am saying. Have a wedding at the beginning of July and am determined to fit into a dress for it!!!!

I found this weekend so hard with everyone drinking lots of champers and eating cake but managed to stick to it and lost another 5 pounds and when I look back on it thats definitely more satisfying than pigging out all BH! I think its easier if you have something to work for so try on your dress everytime your really tempted to go off it! Ive been doing that with my holiday clothes! Good luck! x

Good luck for tomorrow

Hi there,

Just after 1 week on lipotrim and got weighed in this morning and have lost 9lbs so am pleased with that. Have 5 stone to lose so first steps taken.
Am finding it hard though- so am looking for some tips to try and stop me going mad!! :)

Good luck to all !!

Wow well done 9lbs ! :)
good luck for weigh in number 2 :)

Well done that's brilliant

5lbs lost this week so 1st Stone gone :) Woohooo!!!

So another 4 stone to go but deffo feeling up for it now. Thanks a mill for all the good wishes and here's to hopefully another good week.
Good luck to all for this week !!!

Heya- Its been very hard this week for some reason but I have found that you have do exercise. I do Zumba classes ( which make you drink a lot of water) - did 3 last week and 1 now tonight so hope this helps with the weight loss. Once you see the weight coming off it deffo helps so best of luck at your weigh in- Its the nicest feeling to know you have lost it !!!! :)

Starting tomorrow and I am very nervous and apprehensive about not eating anything solid!!!! Just hope I have the willpower to stick it out!!!!

Just back from my weigh in and lost 5lbs this week so thats 19lbs in 3 weeks so just stick with it- You will see the results. ( although I did dream of eating a Chinese take away last night!! :sigh: )
I found that I have to do exercise to help it along so even a short walk will help!.

With the solids- I found the peanut flapjacks are a bit better than the coconut ones- I can spread it over a longer period rather than the shakes and soup that are gone fairly quickly. I wouldnt say yum yum when eatin them but I miss eating so this gives me something to chew -even for a short time. They are very dry though so I ususally have 2 cups of tea with them!.

Good luck all this week! xx

Well done ocmlk thats brilliant.

I am starting tomorrow and your progress is inspiring! :)

I am starting tomorrow and your progress is inspiring! :)

Best of luck with it!!!. Am taking a break after my weigh in on Tuesday as I have a family wedding on the 6th July and am not going to be sitting there with a cup a soup and a fizzy water so will see how I get on with refeed. Its hard but its really worth it to get the good kick start needed.
Best of luck with it and let us know how you are getting on!! xx

Weigh in tomorrow morning for me. I said I was going to re-feed this week but am having 2nd thoughts. I managed to get into a dress I honestly thought I hadnt a hope of getting into on Sat ( with a bit of help from Spanx! ) and its lovely ( not bet on or anything!) so am worried if I refeed then the few pounds that might go up would be the difference between being able to wear the dress and not. If I stick to the TFR until next Sunday than any weight I might lose this week could be my buffer in the event something goes back on during refeed????.

Thoughts/ suggestions anyone????
Thanks a mill

4lbs down this week so thats 23lbs in 4 weeks!:D. Am going to stay on TFR till Sunday and then commence re-feed. I hope the extra pound or so that I might lose this week will give me a bit of a safety net with the dress!!!!:rolleyes:

Back