• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Maintenance forum

Hi Girls ,

was just thinking there there are quiet a lot of people on here now that have gone through refeed and are out the other side trying to maintain (a skill in itself!!) . What would you think of having a sub forum of our own(Still giving our words of wisdom to the other two forums of course:D)

One problem !! I have no idea how to do this . I presume we have to talk to the moderators and see what they think . What do you think anyway girls??? Just an idea ..........

Michillinwoman has proposed that we should have a Lipotrim Maintenance Forum.

I have attached a poll and would like your vote yes or no.

Admin.

As the hardest part of losing weight is keeping it off, I feel hearing peoples experiences while trying to maintain would be very helpful to lt-er's trying to keep their weight off?
After the re-feed process, we're kind of left to our own devices to try and work out how to fight the demons that made us fat in the first place- we have to learn how to cope with our eating 'trigger's' after not having to deal with food at all for such a long time?
So many that are on TFR at the minute are former lt-er's, so to me it appears that a maintenence forum (within LT- like the re-feed forum) would be helpful?

Post on this thread if you wish your Lipotrim Maintenance Diary to be moved into the new forum.

Love Mini xxx

Yes please mini, I would like mine to be moved. Thanks Pierce for the new forum and Michillinwoman for the original suggestion.

I'd like mine moved too please - thank yooooo! And thanks for creating it AND thanks to Michillinwoman for suggesting it! xx

Yes please mini, I would like mine to be moved. Thanks Pierce for the new forum and Michillinwoman for the original suggestion.

I'd like mine moved too please - thank yooooo! And thanks for creating it AND thanks to Michillinwoman for suggesting it! xx

I have moved you both into the new Maintenance Forum and I have left an expiring re-direct of a week for others to find you.

Love Mini xxx

Back