Lipotrim May 2020

Hi all, little bit about me;
37 year old wife and mummy of two (3years and 10 months)
Started out at 11stone 6 when I fell pregnant with my first child, managed to get back to high 12’s before getting pregnant with mt second two years later. Started Lipotrim on the 3rd April 2020 at 14stone 4lb managed 17 days then family suffered a tummy bug followed by a covid family member bereavement which took me off plan. Tried a few times during those few weeks to get back on but only managed a couple of days at a time so decided to come off completely and leave it until after the funeral to take some pressure off. Started again on Monday 18th May at 13 stone 9lb (having only gained 7lb during my time off - I didn’t re-feed and ate and drank loads. This morning Sunday 24th May I’m weighting in at 13stone 2lbs. I always struggle to get pass the 13 stone mark so the next few days are going to be a struggle.
long term goal was to get to pre baby weight at around 11 stone which would put me in the healthy BMI range (I’m 5ft 6in) but I’m just going to take every day as it comes and keep going for as long as I feel comfortable doing so. The pharmacist has told me to aim for 8stone 8lbs but I feel this is just too much and I’d look a bit gaunt by that time. Think I last weight that as a teenager 😂

Thank you for setting this up 😊

I’m really sorry to hear about your bereavement ☹

Sounds like you’re doing really well - I think it’s especially hard to restart after coming off, especially after a stressful and upsetting time. Is your pharmacist supportive? Are you feeling okay?

It is Day One for me today. I usually find the first day the toughest and then once I’m past the third day it feels a little better..... Since lockdown I’ve been eating so much rubbish 🙈 I’ve concluded Lipotrim is the solution as it removes all food and temptation (I’m all or nothing). Now is probably the best time to do it as we can’t go out anywhere and do not have any social engagements to lure us into temptation 🤷🏻‍♀️

I want to get back down to 9st 7lb (currently 11st 5lb) I was 16st at my biggest a few years ago and managed to get it down, albeit with some yo-yo-ing between 🙈

Last edited:
Day 1-4 are pain in the ass, you’ve got this you know what to do. 16 stone down to 11 is a massive achievement in its self well done you. I’d love to be in the 9’s but just going to take it one step at a time and see where we end up x

Day 1-4 are pain in the ass, you’ve got this you know what to do. 16 stone down to 11 is a massive achievement in its self well done you. I’d love to be in the 9’s but just going to take it one step at a time and see where we end up x

Yes we do 🙌🏼 Thank you ☺

I’m trying to avoid over thinking things or putting too much pressure on myself. I’m visualising how I will feel/look in two weeks and then four weeks time etc (much better than the photos I took this morning!! 😭😭).

Reading other people’s stories is inspiring and knowing you’re not the only one doing Lipotrim also helps 💕

Last edited:
Hey there!

sorry been working nights so just caught up! I did lipotrim for about six weeks or so from mid feb and lost two stone! Started at 18’6 and got to 16’6. I then lost it with lockdown and went up to 16’13.
Started last week and got back down to 16,5 and then I’ve had two Chinese this week and I’m scared to weigh myself BUT I’m fully committed and back to it today!!

overall goal weight is 12 stone so I would LOVE to get to 14 at least on lipotrim and then look at moving into Keto. Or maybe 13 on lipotrim if I’m in the swing of things. I’m 30 and I am worried about loose skin as I lose it so fast does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks really excited there’s a few of us doing it xx

Hi, I also worry about the loose skin especially after a C-Section with my first, and massive abs separation with my second. I spoke to the pharmacist when I started and she said that as long as I kept the water intake up it wouldn’t be a massive problem. Apparently water helps reduce the appearance of lose skin. To be honest I’d take a lose skin over my current bloated self any day 🤗.
Do either of you have children? I’m interested to find out what people do when cooking for them and testing if things are ready/cooked. At the moment I have a small taste and depending on what it is I’ll either sip or swallow 🤭😂

Hi, I also worry about the loose skin especially after a C-Section with my first, and massive abs separation with my second. I spoke to the pharmacist when I started and she said that as long as I kept the water intake up it wouldn’t be a massive problem. Apparently water helps reduce the appearance of lose skin. To be honest I’d take a lose skin over my current bloated self any day 🤗.
Do either of you have children? I’m interested to find out what people do when cooking for them and testing if things are ready/cooked. At the moment I have a small taste and depending on what it is I’ll either sip or swallow 🤭😂
Oh that’s reassuring to know! I’ve started a little yoga too, find it hard to exercise atm as my knees are shot - I’m very small framed even though I’m tall and to be honest I could probs get to ten stone and look ok I just prefer a bit more jiggle on myself - so I don’t think I can do much exercise until I’ve lost another couple of stone! No I haven’t got any children. After four weeks last time I was having a nibble here and there of meats or cheese and I was still losing just a bit more slowly but I found that lead me to just falling off the wagon - first four weeks I didn’t have anything and I was much more in control! I did still lose it though. I’ve been having Diet Coke here and there too I know they say it makes you hungrier but for me it boosts me!
And yes I’d take any lose skin over feeling like this. My chest is huge so I’d love to have a reduction and uplift once I’m at my goal weight but I’ve made peace with that lol xxx

I’m with you on the exercise, I never have enough energy, I think I might try some Yoga again, I used to really enjoy it and it helps with reducing stress/feeling relaxed.

I don’t have any children, I imagine it’s tough to not mindlessly eat their leftovers (I’ve got nieces and a nephew and I’ve done that many times with theirs 🙈). My Husband is against Lipotrim as he doesn’t think it’s healthy, but he’s being supportive as he knows it’s what I want to do, (well more of what I need to do right now!).

I quite literally have none of my foods in the house and my husband is doing the food shop so I will be temporarily saved from temptation.

That’s good he’s supporting you. I’ve had so many people slate lipotrim. But I just say well before I started I was progressively getting bigger, depressed beyond belief and for the first time I don’t hate myself when I look in the mirror and I feel so much healthier already! I really do think it’s a miracle product. Hard work but then I’ve never had enough discipline so this is me teaching myself discipline too! Not easy but nothing worth doing ever is. I’m terrible though I’m thinking how quickly can I get this two stone off me :classic_err_what: I shouldn’t rush myself but I can’t help it.

God I think it must be so hard with children too I know it’s really difficult for my sister in law but we can do it! Xx

That’s good he’s supporting you. I’ve had so many people slate lipotrim. But I just say well before I started I was progressively getting bigger, depressed beyond belief and for the first time I don’t hate myself when I look in the mirror and I feel so much healthier already! I really do think it’s a miracle product. Hard work but then I’ve never had enough discipline so this is me teaching myself discipline too! Not easy but nothing worth doing ever is. I’m terrible though I’m thinking how quickly can I get this two stone off me :classic_err_what: I shouldn’t rush myself but I can’t help it.

God I think it must be so hard with children too I know it’s really difficult for my sister in law but we can do it! Xx

I can relate to the depressed feelings and hating what you see in the mirror - I’m glad you don’t feel that way anymore ❤️ I’m fed up of criticising and putting myself down - we need to be kinder to ourselves, I wouldn’t dream of saying some of the things I say to myself to a friend 🙈 Yet why do we think it’s acceptable to say it to ourselves 🤷🏻‍♀️

My argument to anyone who says Lipotrim isn’t healthy, is that being overweight isn’t healthy 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least you’re doing something about it by doing Lipotrim.

Day one done 🙌🏼

To be honest I don’t like what I see in the mirror on my body but I like my face again! Which was unbearable because I had a proper moon head haha but yes one day down well done everyone. I’m going to try and be kinder to myself x x

Hi all, I hope you’re all doing great despite the loss of motivation this lockdown is bringing.

So prior to lockdown I was due to get married in July, started Lipotrim around Jan and as soon as lockdown happened I fell off the wagon. Soon after it was Ramadan (month of fasting) so Lipotrim was put on hold again. My wedding has now been pushed to Oct/Nov so I now begin my shakes again tomorrow. This time I plan to have no cheat days (except one which is for my 27th bday on 15th June haha) and stay strict for at least 10 weeks.

I brought up the idea of a WhatsApp group bc I find it much easier to diet when I have someone doing it with me as I loose motivation quite quickly 😔😭😭 and I think it’d be much easier for us all to have a WhatsApp group instead off logging on here.. if anyone’s up for it, reply to this post with your numbers and I’ll make a group!

We’ve all got this 💪🏻 and we’ll all reach our end goal. 💫

Hi all, I hope you’re all doing great despite the loss of motivation this lockdown is bringing.

So prior to lockdown I was due to get married in July, started Lipotrim around Jan and as soon as lockdown happened I fell off the wagon. Soon after it was Ramadan (month of fasting) so Lipotrim was put on hold again. My wedding has now been pushed to Oct/Nov so I now begin my shakes again tomorrow. This time I plan to have no cheat days (except one which is for my 27th bday on 15th June haha) and stay strict for at least 10 weeks.

I brought up the idea of a WhatsApp group bc I find it much easier to diet when I have someone doing it with me as I loose motivation quite quickly 😔😭😭 and I think it’d be much easier for us all to have a WhatsApp group instead off logging on here.. if anyone’s up for it, reply to this post with your numbers and I’ll make a group!

We’ve all got this 💪🏻 and we’ll all reach our end goal. 💫

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear your wedding has been postponed ☹️

Life at the moment is just so strange isn’t it, I’m grateful I’ve been able to work from home, I think I’d go a bit mad otherwise 🙈 Although there are plenty of jobs to do around the house 😂

I agree about the Lipotrim companions! Really good to have the support - I’ve done Lipotrim a few times and finding this site was a godsend.

I don’t use Whatsapp. I have this page on my phone as a bookmark and come on here several times a day 🙈 I like reading other people’s stories as it’s motivational.

Wanted to share this post from Betsy, not sure if any of you have read it, but I’m feeling inspired and positive and wanted to share it with you all in case you’ve not seen it before ❤️

Attachments

• 843077B3-6AA0-47CB-9F1A-0A4C4E616C5A.png
    843077B3-6AA0-47CB-9F1A-0A4C4E616C5A.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 624E7B9B-D587-4F72-A27D-984D781ADF7C.png
    624E7B9B-D587-4F72-A27D-984D781ADF7C.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 20
  • FFF37950-2A45-4FC4-B8D2-F5DD9FD0F835.png
    FFF37950-2A45-4FC4-B8D2-F5DD9FD0F835.png
    305.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 1A2128E3-2606-41D2-8F65-04915BC9541F.png
    1A2128E3-2606-41D2-8F65-04915BC9541F.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 17
  • E1F3379D-A25F-402E-9138-298A0BC278A9.png
    E1F3379D-A25F-402E-9138-298A0BC278A9.png
    307.4 KB · Views: 17
Wow hats off to her what an amazing story. I’ve weigh in today at 13stone 0.6 lbs so that’s a loss of 8lbs 0.4 in a week, or cumulatively 1stone 4lbs since starting on the 3rd April (including the break). Feeling a bit meh would have liked it to have been in the 12stone bracket but here’s to another day.
hi 👋🏻 nice to meet you, I’m not a WhatsApp person either but do check here once or twice a day for support.
keep going and think how amazing you will look on your wedding day with that new found confidence.
you can do this 👍🏻 X

Wow hats off to her what an amazing story. I’ve weigh in today at 13stone 0.6 lbs so that’s a loss of 8lbs 0.4 in a week, or cumulatively 1stone 4lbs since starting on the 3rd April (including the break). Feeling a bit meh would have liked it to have been in the 12stone bracket but here’s to another day.
hi 👋🏻 nice to meet you, I’m not a WhatsApp person either but do check here once or twice a day for support.
keep going and think how amazing you will look on your wedding day with that new found confidence.
you can do this 👍🏻 X

It is isn’t it, I’ve read it before but re-read it this morning and I might re-read it if I find myself ever needing a reminder of what can be achieved if you give it 100%!

Excellent well done Amesbury that’s an amazing weight loss in a week!! I know we always want more, but average weekly losses for women on lipotrim is 2-4lb so your loss is incredible well done 😀

I’ve been day dreaming about being slim again today..... can absolutely achieve it if I persevere and remain dedicated! I want it so badly..... not really liking what I see in the mirror at the moment and I only have my greedy self to blame 🙈 Without wanting to wish the next few weeks away I cannot wait to start seeing and feeling the results ❤️

So sorry to hear about your wedding and well done on the weight losses! I’m struggling already I’m thinking shall I just have a meal and start again tomorrow 🙈 I need to stop it and crack on I can’t believe I’m struggling so much already I think it’s the weather eeeek xxx

Oh no don't break Sprinkles1111 you've done so well to get to past day one. I've felt the same tonight whilst cooking for the kids, I'm not hungry but the habit of just having a bite here and there is strong. The hot weather isn't helping with all the smells of BBQ's and Ice creams, but we can keep going, think of the BBQ's afterwards looking all slim and sexy.
My main downfall is wine, I love a glass or two at the weekend and I'm finding that's the biggest habit to break. I thinking that after all this I wont go back to wine and instead opt for a G&T as less calories and I'm not so bothered about it. You never know I might come out of this journey Tee Total :)
Hubby keeps telling me to focus on what size I'd like to be and imagine the look on peoples faces when we are allowed back in the office again or people I've not seen for a while. I'm looking forward to walking in feeling a million dollars.

Back