lipotrim new starters

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by aminah999, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. aminah999

aminah999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi my name is aminah and im new to lipotrim,after reading for hours on the interent about the product,i was abit horrorfied about the side affects,but after reading about it on mini mins i feel comfident now to start the diet,so my diet will start monday,if theres anyone elso out there thats just started or thinking to start please get intouch as it would be nice to speak to lipotrim virgins and help support each other.
    thank you for taking time to read my thread,have a nice day
    aminah:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bessie84

bessie84 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(39.08%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    good luck with starting x

4. honeypop

honeypop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    exante/Lipotrim
    Hi I'm new to lipotrim! I've just completed my fourth day! I've already lost half a stone :) I've always dieted but I always gave into temptation. But on lipotrim it feels different, maybe because almost every story is a success story? It's run by doctors so if makes me feel safe? And I'm never really hungry on it! (apart from night time, but I just go to bed early then) good luck!

5. jarjj

jarjj Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm about to start aswell!

Lets all get thin(ish)!!

YEAH!!!

6. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there and welcome

I am only on day 2 so am thereabouts with you. I found the first day tough as was a huge shock to my system!!! However I stuck with it and feel slimmer already. We are not going to give in!! I of course did stupid things last night like cooking all my favourite things for hubby and kids!!! The smell coming from my kitchen was intoxicating!! So I went upstairs and had a nice long soak in a bath with a big wine glass full of water!! Had an early night and am here again today. Is this your first day? If so how is it going? Keep coming on here when you get stuck as there is so much support and help out there its fantastic!!

Best of luck

7. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi, im starting on the 19th Sep! I want to loose one stone by the 7th oct, got a charety event!! Ive already lost 4.5 stone on my own healthy eating but my weight loss has come to a stand still so want to kick start it again. Im still majorly obese (18st i was 22.7lb). I keep thinking if i can give up smoking i can do this lol. I hope all of you have a good week and keep me upto date, will pobs need some support next week as ive never tried food replacement diets before. Fingers corssed for 1st loss in 3 weeks!!! x

8. honeypop

honeypop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    exante/Lipotrim
    Wow that's amazing!!! 4 stone on ur own! Well done :) stay strong and don't cave in it gets easier as days go on and just think off the new u! Good luck

9. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Aminah best of luck! I will be finishing in 6 days, and I'm telling you girl: IT IS WORTH IT! You will feel amazing when you achieve your goal. Stay 100%, drink 3-4l of water per day, and if you want to loose bit more, try to do some light exercises (I do 6km walks 3 times per week - but no cardo!) Take care!

10. totallyravingbonkers

totallyravingbonkers New Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    im new today too. just started this morning!

11. miss pollyanna

miss pollyanna Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    I am on day 3 I feel it's gonna be a bad one for me , water is my downfall!!

12. willowmcg

willowmcg Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, exante
    Im back again today for the umpteenth time! I really need to stay on it this time for more than a couple of weeks so am giving it my best shot, but finding it quite hard today.

Good luck to everyone.

13. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    My 1st day today... its been hard, but like everything i just have to get used to. Im ok once im used to something and know the rules. I like the fact it takes away my choice. Fingers crossed i last al week

14. miss pollyanna

miss pollyanna Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi Lucy juicie, the day is almost over. I am struggling on day 5, looking forward to bedtime!! Good luck x

15. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Its never easy to do the lipotrim route but it is worth it ...the results are amazing. I am getting back into the swing of things after a short illness and thought might as well start now rather than putting things off further!

Here to help others :eek:) ... as long as they are willing to return the favour when I wanna munch "anything" that stays still long enough infront of me lol x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.