Lipotrim Newbie - any advice

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first_jet, 24 February 2014 Social URL.

1. first_jet

first_jet New Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Hi All
    I picked up my lipotrim today and have started this evening
    Ive heard a lot about side effects - and am mainly concerned about the hair loss - has anyone actually lost so much that its been noticeable to others?
    Also any advice to get through the next few days as I hear that's the hardest.
    How do you post weight etc on the side of your posts please
    Thanks
    Jane

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tigger22

tigger22 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi first jet
    Welcome , I personally never had the big hair loss but it did thin out a little , nothing that people noticed .. Drink plenty of water and try distract yourself from food . The first week is the hardest , the first time I did this was the nov 11 and I lost 4.5 stone kept it off until this winter then gained 1.5 stone , front want to go back there ever again so I'm back to lose the rest , I'll be getting my 5th weigh in on Thursday and so far I've lost 20 lb ... The weight has slowed down for me thou. , had the flu the last 10 days not sure if it's that or that I'm suffering really bad with constipation , you will do great if you stick to it
    All the best
    Tigger

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.