Lipotrim Newbie

keikoamaya

Hi all!

Just started lipotrim for the first time... I did lighterlife previously and lost a lot of weight but put it on when I moved to a place that didn't have lighterlife....

Lipotrim it is! I have about nine stone to lose so will be around for a while! Anybody have any good experiences with lipotrim? I worry because there aren't weekly support groups - how do people deal with it!?

Anyway, hope you're all having successful weeks!

Cat x

Hi all!

Just started lipotrim for the first time... I did lighterlife previously and lost a lot of weight but put it on when I moved to a place that didn't have lighterlife....

Lipotrim it is! I have about nine stone to lose so will be around for a while! Anybody have any good experiences with lipotrim? I worry because there aren't weekly support groups - how do people deal with it!?

Anyway, hope you're all having successful weeks!

Cat x

Welcome Cat, there is an amazing support team on the lipotrim Threads of Minimins :) x

I am just starting my 5th week of it :)

Great! It looks like you're doing fantastically :)

Hiiii! :D i started lipotrim on Sunday, it is Day 3 for me. I am finding it hard, but i'm told the first few days are difficult.. It gets easier.. But, i am going to tough it out till i get to my goal!!!! Height: 5ft 4/ starting weight: 12st 2/ goal weight: 9 st/ dream weight: 8st!!! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hii.. im new too. I started tuesday. And today is my second day. Finding it very hard not to pick at foods through out the day.. how is it goin for you ? X

Hi hun, it is Day 4 for me now. The first 3 days were difficult, i found my brain and tummy fighting over whether to eat or not. My taste buds would say.. Go on take a bite and my brain said hell no! Fight it and be strong lol :) I am really serious about losing weight so no matter how hard it is i have to do it! This is the only way! Today, i woke up with a terrible headache, i dont feel hungry at all and i have bad breath. I need to get those breath strips asap!! Lol! Keep at it! Just take it one day at a time.. Weigh in day.. Soon.. Hows it going for you anyway hun? Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya! On day five now, wasn't too hard today but yesterday was a nightmare, awful, though that was more work stress than diet stress!

I buggered up the day before last and so I have now rid my fridge of everything!!!!! And I've thrown some cupboard foods away. I've earned people I won't be having Christmas dinner with them but I'll join them for the fun :) most are ok... There are always those people who say "you'll just put it all back on again" .... Well thanks for the support lol!

Hi keikomaya , you are doing great! Keep it up lovely! I am just one day behind you so do keep us updated! Gabz hows it going for you hun? Good luck ladies! :) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Angel006, just checking in with you, how have you gotten on?

There are always those people who say "you'll just put it all back on again" .... Well thanks for the support lol!
Hello Cat. Don't let those negative people make you thinking that you'll put the weight back. They create mental images you may also have deep in your mind, so they reinforce them. Your subconscious mind listens all these comments (both inner and from outside) and will make you fail. Angel said something very wise above: "Just take it one day at a time..." So you don't have to worry about what will happen when you'll lose extra weight-someday "you'll get it back"-but you just have to concentrate on today. Day by day you walk your weight loss path. Day by day you form new thinking, feeling and lifestyle habits that will help you keep your new weight for ever. This is a matter of philosophy, attitude and habits. Good luck!

Hello Cat. Don't let those negative people make you thinking that you'll put the weight back. They create mental images you may also have deep in your mind, so they reinforce them. Your subconscious mind listens all these comments (both inner and from outside) and will make you fail. Angel said something very wise above: "Just take it one day at a time..." So you don't have to worry about what will happen when you'll lose extra weight-someday "you'll get it back"-but you just have to concentrate on today. Day by day you walk your weight loss path. Day by day you form new thinking, feeling and lifestyle habits that will help you keep your new weight for ever. This is a matter of philosophy, attitude and habits. Good luck!

Thank you! I try not to listen to the negativity, and mostly succeed, but you're right, sometimes the words stick with you. I will keep on taking it slow, so excited though because I know that it is going to work!

Back