Lipotrim replacement?

manymays

Hi everybody,

this site is really inspiring and I've been reading posts for close to a year now, this is my first time actually posting ... I'm thinking of moving from a Low Carb Diet to something like Lipotrim, but instead of using their products I'm thinking of getting protein shakes and vitamin supplements instead. This is because I'm moving constantly between countries and getting supplies in parts of Asia just sounds like a nightmare ...

I feel like I've plateaued on the LCD and I need something with much lower calories to continue, hence this plan ...

What do you think about it? Is it better to stick to the original product? Thanks in advance x x

Hi everybody,

this site is really inspiring and I've been reading posts for close to a year now, this is my first time actually posting ... I'm thinking of moving from a Low Carb Diet to something like Lipotrim, but instead of using their products I'm thinking of getting protein shakes and vitamin supplements instead. This is because I'm moving constantly between countries and getting supplies in parts of Asia just sounds like a nightmare ...

I feel like I've plateaued on the LCD and I need something with much lower calories to continue, hence this plan ...

What do you think about it? Is it better to stick to the original product? Thanks in advance x x

Your current weight and BMI are already in the acceptable weight range so you would not qualify for Lipotrim! It sounds like you're doing fine as you are and have no need for a VLCD or TFR......I'd stick with the low-carb diet, LT is no picnic and not really intended as a quick fix to lose half a stone!

Back