Lipotrim Round 2

FatPat_

Hi all!!

I started Lipotrim yesterday. 43 lbs to lose!

I lost 3 stone on Lipotrim a few years back but the weight has creeped back on and I can't seem to be able to stick to more conventional methods of dieting.

Weirdly, I love this diet! But where I do struggle is other people's negative reactions. There's one busy-body at work who HAS to make a comment every time she sees me about how "stupid" I am and how the shakes are bad for me. Well sorry, I can't lose weight any other way and if it suits me as a 35 year old grown up female then why the hell can't I do what I please without anyone else's negativity?!

Gosh!!

Next time I'll just pour a shake over her head!! ;)

Anyway... Day 2 and I'm already feeling better about myself. Long may it continue!

X

Good Luck Pat :) .......on Day 5 here but i have never done Lipotrim before.

wow 3 stone was great, you know you can do it again :)

I haven't told anyone except my DH........i go to my car during my lunch with a bottle of water and make up the shake, i smoke so everyone just assumes i am gone smoking. I haven't told anyone for exactly that girl's reaction and it is the last thing we need right now

We can do it :)

I am also on LT I managed 4 days last week but stopped due to a night out for a friends birthday! Started again today and really hope it works! I found though that I didn't even lose 1lb last week whem some people loses alot even in a few days!?

Thanks you two!

Stick with it, I promise that it gets easier and you start to feel amazing with it and you WILL see results fast! I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks and kept it off for 2 and a half years. Granted I put it back on again in around 9 months but that's my own fault for being a pig!!

Feel free to pop back for a chat throughout the week etc :)

X

How are you today Pat?

Day 6 for me and a bit easier. Looking forward to my weigh in, can't come fast enough lol

I'm good thanks pet! No headaches... Phew!! Currently sitting outside work as everyone else is inside having a curry haha

Oooooh! Good luck for your weigh-in! Let me know how much you lose!!!!!! :)

Good luck Vicky!

We can keep each other inspired! Just message me for a chat whenever you fancy... I will 100% need someone to talk to as well!! :)

Thanks for support im on day 3 now and really enjoying it, no headaches (thankfully) only seem to crave food on a evening, so if I fill my time I can egnore it! Drinking LOTS of water helps I think . . .

Yes CloverCat... Keep busy and drink water! I'm on day 4 - together we'll beat the bulge!!! Just imagine how we'll look at Christmas.... :)

Its ssooo hard il b shocked if i make it through today :-/ i jst feel like i shd eat lol and its only day 1 ive just bought a new book so hopefully i can distract myself when my lil one is asleep x

It's all in your head!! Stop thinking about eating - you're not actually hungry... It's just you *think* you are!! ;) Go have a bath... Then choose an item of clothing you want to fit back into and hang it out to remind yourself. Remember... You won't feel bad tomorrow if you continue but you *WILL* feel bad if you give up! :)

COME ON GIRL!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

That is so true pat, it is all in our heads, I have literally never felt better and im only on day 3, dony know weather its a placebo affect or weather all of this water is making me feel good or maybe its just the first time iv ever been able to share my journey with people (which definitely helps by the way) but I really do feel great about it. I am someone who can seriously eat alot aswel and I somehow I feel I can stick to this . . . Xx

I agree... After a couple of days, you feel a bit euphoric! (As silly as that sounds I know.) If you can get to that stage, you'll find it SO much easier! I'm on day 4. (Like I said at the start, I've done it before) And I'm definitely with you about finding it more do-able chatting on here... Together we'll crack it!

YESSSS!! Well done you!!!! Take 1 day at a time - you know you can do it now.... :)

When you wake up tomorrow, remember how good you feel for not going to bed after gobbling a load of crappy food! ;)

It really does get easier vicky, I have learnt so much even just over the last couple of days about the way I look at food. I have realised I don't actually NEED all the junk I put into my body!! Im setting my self short term goals (my first is proving I can do it for 10 days) my long term goal is xmas, u can definitely do it especially if I can as I really do normally LOVE my food :) x

Back