lipotrim sachets

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by parkerela, 20 January 2009 Social URL.

1. parkerela

parkerela Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(26.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim and cambridge
    Hi all,what are the varietys in the sachets and bars etc do the sachets taste like milkshake?are they creamy cos i really hate milk so im prob gonna be holding my nose and forcing it down:) I know this sounds silly but ive never done anything like this and havent a clue

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. parkerela

parkerela Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(26.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim and cambridge
    Thanks kirsty,thats really helpful.i will prob just end up with the choc,cant see me liking any of the others,im a fussy moo and if anything is remotely like milk i will be heaving,but that said im determined to give it a bloody good go so will have to stomach it lol

4. Witchie

Witchie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    I also hate milk. Yes, all of the shakes taste like milk except the chicken soup. I did lipotrim last year for 8 months and after the first week I only had the chicken soup or the flapjacks.

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Another chocolate only girl here :) Shakes have powdered milk stuff in them but like anything, if it's all your having you do get used to it.

6. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    chocolate only this week! lol.. i have my weeks. I cant stomach the vanilla, it always gives me tummy ache. the soup is vile ,... but nothing beats the poopjacks! they are absolutely disgusting.
    best thing to do is get a variety and change whatever you dont like, they will definitely do that for you.

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I don't like milk at all either but I'm finding the strawberry and chocolate shakes fine. You get used to them anyway. Good luck starting!

8. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I can only stomach the vanilla shake very cold with coffee added, and I used to drink it holding my nose. They advise you to drink water first to disperse the vits and minerals in your tummy. On a positive note you do get used to the shakes. Remember to drink the quota of water for maximum weight loss!! Goodluck.XX

9. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    chocolate here too regular order now of 21 :), i have a few strawb just in case...but there the ones I can down easiest.

10. parkerela

parkerela Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(26.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim and cambridge
    Thanks everyone i really appreciate all the advice x

11. hope70

hope70 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20.29%)
    Diet:
    CAmbridge Diet
    Contrary to the popular belief on here.. the chicken soup is lovely! I actually have 2 a day and one chocolate, Vanilla is okay but strawberry is yukyukyuk!!!

12. Pearly

Pearly Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Isn't it funny how we all like different things. I suppose it depends on what floats your boat but I am a Chocolate shake girl at heart. I have the occasional stawberry at a push but I love the coconut or peanut bars for lunch. I have tried the vanilla - not fussed, but there is no way on earth I would try the chicken soup - I gag at the thought.

Whichever of the drinks you like, I always drink them through a straw. I can't stand milk either and I find it much more palatable this way. Good Luck !!!

13. parkerela

parkerela Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(26.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim and cambridge
    Thanks for that everyone,ive just had my appt and i got 3 chick soup and 3 strawberry,the rest choc also bought the shaker.the pharmacist said the bars are vile but i will ask him next wk for some to try.

14. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The flapjacks are like Marmite, you either love 'em or hate 'em. I have them coz they are convenient and discreet coz no-one at work knows I am on LT. I don't mind them and like having something to chew.

When I started I hated the soup and haven't touched it since. I just had the strawberry and flapjacks for months, then tried the vanilla as a latte and loved it. In the summer I tried the chocolate and also love that. Now I have a flapjack at work for lunch and a latte and alternate between choc and strawberry last thing. At weekends I have 1 of each shake - I love 'em all!!!!!! Mmmmm, time for my last I think!

x

15. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Not only are the flapjakes like marmite - they bleeding well taste like marmite!! :(

16. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol! Not a fan then Gem?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.