• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lipotrim sachets

Thanks kirsty,thats really helpful.i will prob just end up with the choc,cant see me liking any of the others,im a fussy moo and if anything is remotely like milk i will be heaving,but that said im determined to give it a bloody good go so will have to stomach it lol

I also hate milk. Yes, all of the shakes taste like milk except the chicken soup. I did lipotrim last year for 8 months and after the first week I only had the chicken soup or the flapjacks.

Another chocolate only girl here :) Shakes have powdered milk stuff in them but like anything, if it's all your having you do get used to it.

chocolate only this week! lol.. i have my weeks. I cant stomach the vanilla, it always gives me tummy ache. the soup is vile ,... but nothing beats the poopjacks! they are absolutely disgusting.
best thing to do is get a variety and change whatever you dont like, they will definitely do that for you.

MiniB

Here we go again!
Thanks kirsty,thats really helpful.i will prob just end up with the choc,cant see me liking any of the others,im a fussy moo and if anything is remotely like milk i will be heaving,but that said im determined to give it a bloody good go so will have to stomach it lol
I don't like milk at all either but I'm finding the strawberry and chocolate shakes fine. You get used to them anyway. Good luck starting!

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
I can only stomach the vanilla shake very cold with coffee added, and I used to drink it holding my nose. They advise you to drink water first to disperse the vits and minerals in your tummy. On a positive note you do get used to the shakes. Remember to drink the quota of water for maximum weight loss!! Goodluck.XX

chocolate here too regular order now of 21 :), i have a few strawb just in case...but there the ones I can down easiest.

Contrary to the popular belief on here.. the chicken soup is lovely! I actually have 2 a day and one chocolate, Vanilla is okay but strawberry is yukyukyuk!!!

Isn't it funny how we all like different things. I suppose it depends on what floats your boat but I am a Chocolate shake girl at heart. I have the occasional stawberry at a push but I love the coconut or peanut bars for lunch. I have tried the vanilla - not fussed, but there is no way on earth I would try the chicken soup - I gag at the thought.

Whichever of the drinks you like, I always drink them through a straw. I can't stand milk either and I find it much more palatable this way. Good Luck !!!

Thanks for that everyone,ive just had my appt and i got 3 chick soup and 3 strawberry,the rest choc also bought the shaker.the pharmacist said the bars are vile but i will ask him next wk for some to try.

The flapjacks are like Marmite, you either love 'em or hate 'em. I have them coz they are convenient and discreet coz no-one at work knows I am on LT. I don't mind them and like having something to chew.

When I started I hated the soup and haven't touched it since. I just had the strawberry and flapjacks for months, then tried the vanilla as a latte and loved it. In the summer I tried the chocolate and also love that. Now I have a flapjack at work for lunch and a latte and alternate between choc and strawberry last thing. At weekends I have 1 of each shake - I love 'em all!!!!!! Mmmmm, time for my last I think!

x

Not only are the flapjakes like marmite - they bleeding well taste like marmite!! :(

Lol! Not a fan then Gem?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 1
Ask MiniMins 6
Lipotrim Forum 27
Lipotrim Forum 3
Lipotrim Forum 5