Lipotrim Second Time Round

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by JoBo1502, 30 April 2011 Social URL.

1. JoBo1502

JoBo1502 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi thought i would join this forum for support. Managed to lose 3 half stone starting last June in approx 15 weeks. Starting at 12 stone 4 and getting down to 8 stone 10 but now weigh 9 stone 10. My aim is to get down to 9 stone as 8 10 was maybe a little too much although still within in my BMI. I am starting tommorrow as I go away on the 26th May. Although I find the diet quite easy after the first few days its more the bordem thats the killer. Also a little worried about my hair as last time I had a lot of shedding which took about 3 months to settle down. although no bald patches the texture and condition of the hair and thiness was very apparent to me. Anyway wish me luck probably going to keep a diary daily to help me meet my target.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.