LIPOTRIM SHAKE RECIPE BOOK

deflating

These were the recipes that were posted on here. Hope its helpful :)
They say that you should only "cook" with your packs once a day tho as it take some of the nutrients out

Chocolate/Vanilla/strawberry Flavours
Muffin
1.Put a little BOILING WATER into a ramekin dish, or whatever you have - thick mug or similar (about 2 desert spoons to begin with - you can add more later if necessary)

2. Add the choc pack (or whatever flavour you desire) and mix it to a THICK PASTE so thick you think it’s too thick!

3. Put into the microwave on high for just over a minute - if it looks a bit soggy in the middle put it back for about 10 seconds or so.....

BE CAREFUL IT DOES'NT BURN!!!!
Ice Cream
Put 11 ice cubes in a liquidiser (a strong one) and crush the ice. Add a food pack (chocolate is a good one!) - add a small amount of water (about 2 tbsp) and liquidise for 5 mins. You end up with a big bowl of "ice cream"

Smoothie
Place 10-16 ice cubes (depending on your preference), a pint of water, and your food pack in a Smoothie Maker and blend for approx. 3 mins. Makes about 2 pints of delicious cold frothy whatever flavour you like.

Bar of Chocolate!
You can make chocolate out of a chocolate pack! Mix pack with a bit of water till you have a thick paste, then spread on some tin foil and put in the freezer for an hour or more. It really tastes quite like chocolate!

Variation : Use half chocolate and half vanilla for a Mars bar!
Chocolate Biscuit
Put sparkling water into a chocolate pack and then add a pinch of salt. Put this on a small plate, round it into a biscuit shape and bake it in the microwave for 2.30 minutes. The result is a crunchy chocolatey biscuit with a “dunking” texture.

Chocolate Fudge
1 packet of chocolate
1/4 cup of hot water
2 or more sweeteners
1tsp of coffee (if you like)

Mix well - it should look like a thick chocolate soup. Microwave it for 2 minutes. It comes out as a thick gooey mess, which tastes like fudge!

Caffe Latte
Mix a hot vanilla shake add a teaspoon of coffee and some sweeteners
“Chocolate Pudding & Chocolate Sauce”
Microwave most of the choc pack like a cookie but keep some aside and mix into a thick paste whilst the muffin is cooking. Take muffin out and smear with thick choc goo and eat, it really does taste nice and cools the muffin down. I suppose this can be done with vanilla 'icing' too.

Chocolate Custard
Dissolve a sweetener in approx 70 mls hot water. Add a chocolate pack. Microwave for approx 40 secs. Makes a lovely hot chocolate custard.

Hot ChocoMint
Make up some strong peppermint tea. Mix a chocolate pack with hot water and a couple of sweeteners (depending on your taste) add the tea. Microwave for approx. 20 secs and stir (better if you whisk with an aerolatte) – Divine!

Soups
Chicken Stuffing
Mix as you would do for a chocolate muffin but use a packet of chicken soup instead. Cook in microwave for 1.40 secs or more or less depending on how dry you like it.

Poppadom’s
Mix a soup pack into a smooth paste, spread on a plate or greaseproof paper and microwave for 1 1/2 - 2 mins.when it starts to bubble open up and let it settle for a sec. keep opening and letting it settle until (the poppadom) starts to turn golden (don't take your eyes off it)!!! - when it is golden brown take it out and let it cool, then peel it off and enjoy
Be careful of overcooking, as this will make them taste slightly bitter.

Crisps
Mix a soup pack, black pepper, salt and Tabasco to paste using sparkling water. Spoon tiny bite size pieces onto some baking parchment/greaseproof paper. Put in the microwave for approx 1 min depending on the power of your microwave – mine is 900 watts and I put them in for 1 min. If you wish you can shake some salt over them when they are finished.

I used to make the crisps, lovely when made right!!
Put in a big bowl and sprinkle chilli powder on top mmm!

I tried both the choc muffin and the chicken stuffing and found both to be really salty - so I shall stick to the shakes as they are meant to be :)

Have you tried all of these? And won't the salt make you retain water?

Only tried the ''muffin'', TBH I'll stick to the shake in its true form. I see it as a medicine and there are worse tasting medicines!

If you do add salt, then go for another glass of water.

These were the recipes that were posted on here. Hope its helpful :)
They say that you should only "cook" with your packs once a day tho as it take some of the nutrients out

Chocolate/Vanilla/strawberry Flavours
Muffin
1.Put a little BOILING WATER into a ramekin dish, or whatever you have - thick mug or similar (about 2 desert spoons to begin with - you can add more later if necessary)

2. Add the choc pack (or whatever flavour you desire) and mix it to a THICK PASTE so thick you think it’s too thick!

3. Put into the microwave on high for just over a minute - if it looks a bit soggy in the middle put it back for about 10 seconds or so.....

BE CAREFUL IT DOES'NT BURN!!!!
Ice Cream
Put 11 ice cubes in a liquidiser (a strong one) and crush the ice. Add a food pack (chocolate is a good one!) - add a small amount of water (about 2 tbsp) and liquidise for 5 mins. You end up with a big bowl of "ice cream"

Smoothie
Place 10-16 ice cubes (depending on your preference), a pint of water, and your food pack in a Smoothie Maker and blend for approx. 3 mins. Makes about 2 pints of delicious cold frothy whatever flavour you like.

Bar of Chocolate!
You can make chocolate out of a chocolate pack! Mix pack with a bit of water till you have a thick paste, then spread on some tin foil and put in the freezer for an hour or more. It really tastes quite like chocolate!

Variation : Use half chocolate and half vanilla for a Mars bar!
Chocolate Biscuit
Put sparkling water into a chocolate pack and then add a pinch of salt. Put this on a small plate, round it into a biscuit shape and bake it in the microwave for 2.30 minutes. The result is a crunchy chocolatey biscuit with a “dunking” texture.

Chocolate Fudge
1 packet of chocolate
1/4 cup of hot water
2 or more sweeteners
1tsp of coffee (if you like)

Mix well - it should look like a thick chocolate soup. Microwave it for 2 minutes. It comes out as a thick gooey mess, which tastes like fudge!

Caffe Latte
Mix a hot vanilla shake add a teaspoon of coffee and some sweeteners
“Chocolate Pudding & Chocolate Sauce”
Microwave most of the choc pack like a cookie but keep some aside and mix into a thick paste whilst the muffin is cooking. Take muffin out and smear with thick choc goo and eat, it really does taste nice and cools the muffin down. I suppose this can be done with vanilla 'icing' too.

Chocolate Custard
Dissolve a sweetener in approx 70 mls hot water. Add a chocolate pack. Microwave for approx 40 secs. Makes a lovely hot chocolate custard.

Hot ChocoMint
Make up some strong peppermint tea. Mix a chocolate pack with hot water and a couple of sweeteners (depending on your taste) add the tea. Microwave for approx. 20 secs and stir (better if you whisk with an aerolatte) – Divine!

Soups
Chicken Stuffing
Mix as you would do for a chocolate muffin but use a packet of chicken soup instead. Cook in microwave for 1.40 secs or more or less depending on how dry you like it.

Poppadom’s
Mix a soup pack into a smooth paste, spread on a plate or greaseproof paper and microwave for 1 1/2 - 2 mins.when it starts to bubble open up and let it settle for a sec. keep opening and letting it settle until (the poppadom) starts to turn golden (don't take your eyes off it)!!! - when it is golden brown take it out and let it cool, then peel it off and enjoy
Be careful of overcooking, as this will make them taste slightly bitter.

Crisps
Mix a soup pack, black pepper, salt and Tabasco to paste using sparkling water. Spoon tiny bite size pieces onto some baking parchment/greaseproof paper. Put in the microwave for approx 1 min depending on the power of your microwave – mine is 900 watts and I put them in for 1 min. If you wish you can shake some salt over them when they are finished.

Am i the only person that finds when you do anything that involves heating the chocolate one up that it tastes vile? :eek:

Am i the only person that finds when you do anything that involves heating the chocolate one up that it tastes vile? :eek:

everytime i try anything like muffin s crisps they taste rubbish and a big waste of my dinner:cry:
but i like the hot choc with 5 sweeteners and cinamon yummy

Does it take away that horrid taste Jenny, the cinnamon etc?
Might try if so :)

Hey lesLey
Sorry i was away for the weekend.Yeah i think it taste s great.but if you have your shake s with chilled water from the fridge they really taste different.they are nice.now not fantastic but better.

omg just tried the muffin, vile lol..... might try the frozen bar.

dont think i will be trying these, love my shakes as a smoothie. tried to make the mousse last week and wanted to throw up. it was a waste of a shake so wont be bothering again xx

I just tried the crisps.

The first batch were spongy so I tried adding more water.
The second lot were still spongy so I added more water.
The final lot ran into one splodge and were soggy so I put them on longer. The burned a little but were crispy.

But blimey were they salty!!!

What sort of consistency should the paste be pre cooking?

I made the 'chocolate bar' before... and wasted a shake because it was vile. As soon as the shakes become more concentrated they taste really salty and almost bitter. Despite that i'm still tempted to try and make a 'muffin' or even the crisps if I could get my hands on some chicken soup. How much water do you need to use for the crisps?

Back