Lipotrim shakes ready to start tomoro....

louise1969

:sign0144:Hi guys.. Got my shakes ready to start in the morning...Im feeling excited and nervous, but also really motivated after reading how well you lot are doing. Ive tried every diet known to man,usually start off well but loose interest as the weight loss slows down. Realistically i probobaly need to loose about 7 stone to a healthy bmi, so i think i need to just concentrate on smaller achievable goals and keep reading the help, advice and encouragement you guys post to keep me focused...Wish me luck
Louise :fingerscrossed: xx

Thanks Kay...your doing great!! Going to try and put a weight loss ticker on tohopefully watch my weight loss :)

Good luck Lou! Even if you're utterly rubbish like me and can't stick it for more than a month at a time you'll still lose weight.

Even 2-3 stones will make a HUGE difference to how you feel.

You have to make yourself do at least a month though! Promise yourself that. :)

Thanks and... your clearly Not rubbish..but i totally know what you mean about setting a target of a month. That is what ive told myself because i feel any longer than that is to difficult to even contemplate. I want so bad to be a normalish weight...i really hope this is the one that works for me :)

Hi Louise,

Did you start? I've started this morning too :)

D

Hiya Deem....i did start this morning. Was quite easy at work cos i was busy, but feeling it a bit now.Just having my last shake now. Hows your first day gone??? x

Hi louise and deem good luck :)

Thanks Daisy... off to bed now having survived day one! And altho its only a very small step, its in the right direction :) x

Back