lipotrim struggle

hi ive been on the lipotrim evil diet for 5 days now ive been okay apart from headaches but ive just had a blip and ate a handfull of prawns will this affect my weight loss or ketosis at all anyone?:(:confused:

Last edited:
Hi Grace, first of all, don't think of LT as an evil diet! It's one of the best out there and you should be really glad that you've found out about it - you can get amazing results and really quickly if you follow LT!

Secondly - don't beat yourself up over the blip, it's happened to plenty of us here. The first few days are the hardest and unfortunately it could have affected your ketosis - however the sooner you get back to being 100%, the sooner you'll be back on track and heading in the right direction. Stay positive and keep your chin up, this really isn't so bad once you get past those first few days. Stay strong, we're all here for you! xx

thanks skinnylove think im just having a bad day i know this diet works i did it back in 2008 and lost 3 stone but unfortuantly put it back on, ive just made a cup of tea with a little vanilla shake ha i seen it on here! not the same but im convincing myself its a nice cuppa xx:eek:

Hi Im also on day 5, and its been the hardest by far!

Im sure everyone blips, a friend of mine did the same and she still got back on it and managed to loose weight.

I have been tempted but I have told myself over and over again that temptation got me into this mess in the first place haha, Im just looking forward to my wiegh in and that keeps me strong.

Plenty of support on here hun and Im sure you will do fine x

it wont make a difference hun, stop beating yourself up, whats done is done, pickup n carry on. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE hugs xx

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and look forward to the time soon when you won't even be bothered about food and the inches fall off xx

thanks everyone its day 6 now and ive done well ive kept to it and im due to get weighed in morning,ive also been to a zumba class and joined a gym so hopefully this blubber will fall off soon its good to have some support on her because my partner and friends just think im mad to do this diet.xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow Grace

hi everyone got weighed this morning and ive lost 11lb so im very pleased more determent to do this now xxx

That's great grace

Wow that's great Grace! Well done. X

Wow well done! I'm on day 1 and it's killing me just can't stop thinking about eating but then I think that's why I'm doing it I am so determined and reading all these comments have perked me up! Good luck everyone x x

Back