lipotrim TFR terrible breath help!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by makupjunkieX3, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. makupjunkieX3

makupjunkieX3 Member

iv been doing this for a week now and my breath just us awful and im using mouthwash and it just doesn seem to help can anybody help with a solution! ? :sigh:

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malevolentnuzzler87

malevolentnuzzler87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hi you can by liquid drops that help with the breath, they are really strong and did help me a lot. I brought them from the pharmacist who I went to get the lipotrim, so they are definately allowed. You should ask your chemist to order some or if they know where to get them. The wrigleys melt on your tongue strips are also allowed on lipotrim but hard to find except on the internet.

4. malevolentnuzzler87

malevolentnuzzler87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Also they look better than carrying mouthwash around so can top up on the move :) Hope this helps

5. pumpkineater

pumpkineater pumpkineater

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world after trying all the rest !
    yes i have breath strips they sell them at the chemist i cut mine in half they lsast longer good tip :D

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I get my strips off ebay. Listerine ones and they keep your mouth fresh for quite a while.

7. miss slickjack

miss slickjack Member

8. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yes my breath is like a dogs (or so my boyfriend says, thanks!) are we defo allowed these strips as i could really use some as i talking close to people all day and think i gona knock em out with my death breath :-/

9. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hey Tori, all i drink is peppermint tea and it doesnt really help that much, cant stand coffee, will go on a search for these breath strips online :)

10. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good idea from Pumpkin about cutting the strips in half. I use the Nu-Phar breath strips (definitely allowed) from Day Lewis Pharmacy where I pick up my Lipotrim. Lifesaver! ;)

11. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    I had the same problem bad breathe and tongue feeling like a furry old door mat. I kept brushing my teeth and avoided mouth wash as advised by my dentist and was told to get myself another toothbrush with baby soft bristles a s to use a milder toothpaste to avoid damaging teeth. I kept brushing mine atleast every hour or so and that I did for the whole period I was on TFR. Oh and choose a mouthwash that you can use a good number of times, as you can overdose on something or the other can't remember what but remember
    my dentist told me sternly.

Goodluck with your TFR journey and if you have any queries, just ask

Oh and as breath freshness you can buy mint strips from superdrug, boots, sainsbury's, and your chemist which won't knock you out of ketosis phase as you are now in it

12. LeaFerguson

LeaFerguson Full Member

My chemist offered me the breath strips as she said it does give you a horrible taste and bad breath, I refused but think I may have to buy some this week. They must be allowed. X

13. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    have managed to get some of the breath strips from my chemist today :) hopefully these will help, wont need to wear my teeth away with brushing and mouthwash now! lol

14. makupjunkieX3

makupjunkieX3 Member

well i got nuphar breath strips chemist said theyd work ! and hey have for a while but when im out i cant keep taking them so i drink black coffee but i figured out a trick maybe im last on the band wagon but my second shake of the day is usually vanilla but i put two tespoons of it in my black coffee helps it taste more milker if your not crazy about black coffee but i get about 7 cups and its nicer then just drinking black coffee on its own or the vanilla on and it makes it last longer i bring it to work and dip into it every hour or so helps me feeling satified till i get home for my chicken soup and its great for your breath better coffee breath then stinky ass breath lol hope this tip helps one of you ladies! :):):)

[​IMG]

15. GryffinPHWOAR

GryffinPHWOAR Full Member

my breath hasn't started to get bad yet, but my mouth is beginning to taste quite horrible about an hour after I've had a sachet...

16. makupjunkieX3

makupjunkieX3 Member

i noticed that too byt right after mt sachet i brush me teeth or use mouthwash it helps prevent it that little bit longer! but if you like coffee seriously have a look at my post b4 urs! it really helps! :):)

[​IMG]

17. GryffinPHWOAR

GryffinPHWOAR Full Member

Ahh, interesting. I will def remember that if things get really stinky lol but I do drink a vanilla shake with a tsp of instant coffee for breakfast - I don't really start until I get in from work (I do 5am-10am) as it's a lot of liquid and I can't be rushing out to pee all the time lol - I think I will give the strips a try first, as a lot of coffee stains teeth, I don't have it very often usually. ):

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. makupjunkieX3

makupjunkieX3 Member

im a big milk tea drinker! soo im not crazy about coffee at all but i need somthing lol! yh the strips are great i rip mine in half cause there very strong so they work as well halfed and makes them last longer so your not running to and from a chemist! :)

[​IMG]

20. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    there is a chemist online you can order them off Tori, just google search nupharm breath strips to buy :) let me know if u still cant get them and i'll find the link and post to you :) xx

21. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    Mint tea with the strawberry and choc tastes really nice too hot, cold and/ or with crushed ice hmmm

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.