• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lipotrim to Exante?

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 3st5lb(21.08%)
Hi There,
I've never tried lipotrim before but from what i gather it is almost identical to Exante, both are VLCD's.
You lose approx 1 stone per month on ss with Exante, it is typically 600cal per day. I doubt very much you would have a gain if you switched plans.

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
G: 11st0lb
Hi, I agree that 150 cals will not make much difference. You will still have great losses on exante and the products are much nicer!

^^EBONY^^

Still Trying
S: 16st0lb C: 15st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.6 Loss: 0st12lb(5.36%)
Hi, I agree that 150 cals will not make much difference. You will still have great losses on exante and the products are much nicer!
I agree Sarah, i tried lipotrim for a couple of days a few years and didn't like the shakes at all!! Exante products are so much nicer and their bars really do fill you up.

bexster1974

Silver Member
S: 19st3.0lb C: 18st0.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 1st3lb(6.32%)
I have to say that trying Cambridge Diet (I know its not Lipotrim)! but Exante products are the nicest meal replacements that I have ever had (they are heaven compaired to CD).

And I havnt tried the new versions yet so can only get better, try it even if its for a week and see how you go. You will love it im sure and everyone is so lovely on here you will gets loads of support x

Isha

S: 13st5lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st9lb(19.79%)
Hi,

I'm moving from Lipotrim to Exante at the moment. I'm in my 11th week on LT and have lost 2st 7lbs so far. As I still have some LT left, I'm combining them with Exante during the day as I also don't want to upset my system which is now quite accustomed to LT! By then end of next week I expect to be fully on Exante (if I haven't scoffed all the packs beforehand as they are so yummy!).

You're right in that the flavours are a world apart - Exante is wonderful by comparison, however I'm very grateful to LT for the progress I've made so far.

I fully expect my weightloss to slow as I'm down to the final stone but I'll keep you posted!

mathswiz

Always Struggling...
Hi,

I'm moving from Lipotrim to Exante at the moment. I'm in my 11th week on LT and have lost 2st 7lbs so far. As I still have some LT left, I'm combining them with Exante during the day as I also don't want to upset my system which is now quite accustomed to LT! By then end of next week I expect to be fully on Exante (if I haven't scoffed all the packs beforehand as they are so yummy!).

You're right in that the flavours are a world apart - Exante is wonderful by comparison, however I'm very grateful to LT for the progress I've made so far.

I fully expect my weightloss to slow as I'm down to the final stone but I'll keep you posted!

Good luck, Isha! :D

I'm sure you will do very well on Exante. Well done on your progress so far!