Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

lipotrim to slimming world questions

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first timer, 6 October 2010 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi am due to start refeed tomorrow and cant wait not at my goal yet just 4 pound to go so am going to join slimming world its really to help my mum she wants someone to join with her. anyhow do i need to refeed or can i go straight to slimming world as the class in on tomorrow???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Hi, unless you are following a low carb diet you will need to refeed. If you don't, when you start eating carbs your glycogen stores will fill right up, and you will weigh heavier.

Clair x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its entirely your choice, just bear in mind if you dont refeed youll probably have a slight gain next week. If youre ok with that though - go for it :) If not refeed and start later

5. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks i think i will refeed and start slimming world next week as really dont want a gain. i hope slimming world works as if it dosent it will be back on lipotrim for me.

6. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Good luck & enjoy!

Clair x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.