lipotrim to slimming world questions

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first timer, 6 October 2010 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi am due to start refeed tomorrow and cant wait not at my goal yet just 4 pound to go so am going to join slimming world its really to help my mum she wants someone to join with her. anyhow do i need to refeed or can i go straight to slimming world as the class in on tomorrow???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Hi, unless you are following a low carb diet you will need to refeed. If you don't, when you start eating carbs your glycogen stores will fill right up, and you will weigh heavier.

Clair x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its entirely your choice, just bear in mind if you dont refeed youll probably have a slight gain next week. If youre ok with that though - go for it :) If not refeed and start later

5. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks i think i will refeed and start slimming world next week as really dont want a gain. i hope slimming world works as if it dosent it will be back on lipotrim for me.

6. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Good luck & enjoy!

Clair x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.