Lipotrim to Slimming World?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Ahnyuum, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Ahnyuum

Ahnyuum Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.74%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey guys, just wanted to ask your opinions. I've been doing Lipotrim for nearly six weeks now, and I've so far lost two stone, which makes me very happy! However, I was thinking of possibly doing a two-week refeed next week and switching over to Slimming World.

I've still got one and a half stones to lose, and Lipotrim has made me break the back of it, but I'm a little worried about how it's affecting my metabolism and thought perhaps I should try to lose the rest through healthy eating?

Lipotrim has really given me a much-needed break from food, and has made me look at food completely differently. I've even had a sudden interesting in cooking and healthy meals, and have been cooking them almost every day for the other half which I hardly ever did before!

What do you guys think? Do any of you have any experience with switching from Lipotrim to Slimming World? Or do you think I should just stick it out for the month or so it'll take me to lose the rest?

Thanks in advance for your input! (Also, should I post this in the Slimming World forum too?) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Its entirely up to you hun, if you'd rather finish off on SW then do that. For me personally i plan to lose the bulk with LT and then switch to WW for the last wee bit. (free weigh ins once you get to goal) Either way good luck to you :)

4. GryffinPHWOAR

GryffinPHWOAR Full Member

My plan is the same as Loser85. But you should do whatever you feel comfortable. Maybe take some time to read up about Slimming World, and def put this post up in the forum for it, get some input from people already doing it? Good luck x

5. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's what I am going to do, got this week and next week to do, then refeed for my hols. Haven't decided whether to try the new WW plan or back to SW yet. I'm planning all the time what sort of things I'm going to eat lol Good luck x

6. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im the same, been watchin come dine with me and planning what Im gonna eat when Im thin lol x

7. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.