Lipotrim to weight watchers

toddshar

Silver Member
Hi all I've been doing lipotrim for the past 23 weeks and lost 7stone 9.5lbs and basically I've had enough of not eating for so long and my motivation has gone to nil :( anyway I'm going to refeed then I'm hoping to start weight watchers next Thursday to lose the last few stone to get to my goal weight.

Good on you. What an amazing weight loss so far! I can't imagine lipotrim is easy. Best of luck to u with weightwatchers. I love it and it really works :)

Good on you. What an amazing weight loss so far! I can't imagine lipotrim is easy. Best of luck to u with weightwatchers. I love it and it really works :)

Thank you lisalu :) I've done weight watchers before but I was undecided about whether to do slimming world instead as I've never done it before but I thought to myself better to stick with what I know.

amazing!!!!!!!!!

i just want to say good luck, i came from lipotrim to weight watchers (id lost 5 stone on lipotrim) (then put a stone on, before kicking myself up arse, got it off again now)

BUT (waffle waffle) its THE BEST diet ever, i loved lipotrim for the quick results, but its great to be able to join in and eat. go easy and do re-feed. good luck x x

Back