Lipotrim Twins

Ms R

I remembered this idea from the last time I did LT on the old Lipotrim Users forum. Basically, if I'm remembering correctly, we pair up with a buddy of similar height, weight and same amount of weight to lose. It's just for additional motivation, worked a treat last time.

Anybody think it's a good idea?

Is this the one where you have a buddy that you keep in touch with, or the one where you do a weight loss challenge in pairs? As there was both on Lipotrim Users. Either way, yes!

Height: 5'1"
Current Weight: 11st 3.5lb
Goal Weight: 9st 6lb
Weight Left to Lose: 1st 11.5lb
Goal Date: 30th October

Great idea
I'm 5' 4"
I've 5 stone to lose, in 4 months:)

5' 3.5" & 5st 12lb to try & lose by Christmas.

Noitulove, I couldn't quite remember it properly you reminded me :-;. I was originally thinking of support buddies but happy to go with the challenge too. Suppose it depends on what your paired buddy wants to do, both need to agree.

This sounds like a great idea. I'm 5'5" and weigh 12st5lb. I'd like to lose 2st at least.

I'm happy to buddy up! Starting tomorrow. 5ft 6in and weigh 24st 7lb. Want to loose 5st by 31st December and a total of 12st by 30th June or longer. Intend to stick to it 100% over Xmas aswell so looking for someone similar.

Busy Mum.

Shrinkingannie, I think you could be my twin, how bout it?

Hi busy mum I'm 5 ft 5in and started at 21st I've lost 5st but want to lose another 5st and intend to do it over Xmas if I haven't reached my goal by then.

Hi Toddshar,

You have done incredibly well and I would be very happy to be your Lipotrim twin. I'm on day 1 and I would be lying if I said I don't feel a bit miserable and grumpy. Determined to stick to it though 100% until I reach my goal, don't plan on having any breaks.

Your weightloss has been fantastic! Any tips? How much water do you drink on average a day?

Busy Mum.

I found day 2 to be the hardest busy mum after that I found it plain sailing its as though the diet was made for me I find it very easy I think refeed is when the hard work will begin. To be honest when I first started I'd drank 3 litres of water a day religiously but now as and when I remember I know I should drink more water. I don't do any excercise only walk the dog I started the gym a couple of weeks back but chemist advised me to stop as it was effecting my weight loss in week 12. I have a diary in the main section not lipotrim section its called my diary I did write in it everyday when I first started but now every week. One tip as daft as it is I find when I think about food I love watching come dine with me, man v food or hairy bikers that makes me feel satisfied lol try making iced cold chocolate shake with peppermint tea that's lovely. Good luck x

Ms R said:
Shrinkingannie, I think you could be my twin, how bout it?

Cool! I'm not having you frolicking about at Christmas time in your size 10's and me reading about it having stopped a lot of weeks earlier wishing I'd stuck at it too - I'm sticking at this as long as you do!!!

This sounds like a fantastic idea especially to help motivate you further.

Height 5ft 8.5in
Current weight 14st 5lb
Goal 9st 1lb
By December 2012
Total loss of 5st

I am 5'7 and weigh 14st 2, I want to lose 4st9lb

I start on Wednesday

Please someone be my twin!

Ha you're on lady!! So lets start our own new thread and check in with each oer every day. Shall we call it Ms R & Shrinkingannie twins blog? Or something else?

This sounds like a fantastic idea especially to help motivate you further.

Height 5ft 8.5in
Current weight 14st 5lb
Goal 9st 1lb
By December 2012
Total loss of 5st

Im starting Wednesday- do you want to twin?

Back