LIPOTRIM V CAMBRIDGE

Jude1512

IT WILL BE THERE TOMORROW
Hi

I've been on Lipotrim for over three weeks now and finding them really difficult to stomach. I'm starting to question whether it worth staying on this as it is making me feel really ill and uncomfortable. I dont want to stop TFR as have surprised myself and feel it works but I dont think I can continue with these shakes. I have had cambridge before and dont remember them affecting me the same way. Difference was I was also eating when taking the cambridge and I did not last as long. Has anyone used Cambridge for this amount of time and do you know if there is any difference. Or is there any other product I can use for TFR.

Thanks

Slim n Save and Exante are two other ones - you get them via the post so there is no official weekly weigh in.
They have areas on this forum. :)

Personally I really struggled with S&S - it's got a great variety and is much more like normal food but for me this made me hungry all the time and the lack of having a third party weighing me each week made it more difficult.

Thanks and, yeh, it does help having to go for a weigh in because it reminds you someone else can see what your doing or not as the case may be. Are you having any of my symptoms? I call Lipotrim head office and they said I should not be feeling this way?? maybe its because I am aso taking prescribed meds at the moment.

I've never had any problems but then as my mother would say I have the constitution of an ox.

I understand too much milk product can affect some people though, or like you suggest it could be your meds?

Thanks, I'll keep going as long as I can then may have to change. Congrats on your 9lb loss, you must feel great, keep up the good work and I love your goals lol

Back