Lipotrim-What can i expect?

DietingBetty

Hey everyone :)
Starting Lipotrim tomorrow and was just wondering if anybody knew how much weight can I expect to lose? I'm currently 12.7 Stone so would it possible to lose 2 stone? Also how long will this diet take?

Any help, advice or personnel experiences would be great :D

hiya chick
lipotrim averages 1 stone a month but u always have a bigger loss in first week. some people on here have lost 2 stones in 6 weeks. if u stick with 100%, u will lose the weight in no time. after the 1st week which is very hard, time flies by. stick with it.
xx

We are the same weight so it would be interesting to see the differences in our weight loss.

Joining the gym on maybe my second week of the diet, thinking that if I go to the gym that I would be sitting in front of the TV watching adds about food :sigh:

Best leave the gym till 2nd week.
Am not bothering with gym yet due to always being tired! Am the unfortunate one that doesn't get the ketosis high :-(
Will join gym end of January n take it from there.
Good luck in ur journey.
Xx

Hi,
The first time I did TFR, I hit the gym too hard and couldn't manage it with the lack of calories. I was also told that if you do too much it will not reflect on the scales as you will build muscle. If you are like me, maybe keep an eye on inch loss if the scales doesn't always reflect your efforts.

Day 2 :) and thinking about food al day :cry: but going to stick with it, I'm going to be a bridesmaid in 5 months so that my motivation!!

thinking f taking up spinning in maybe week2-3 but will wait to see how I'm feeling.

When I signed up for Lipotrim was advised by the pharmacist that exercise would really help shift the stubborn pounds while on Lipotrim as my body will be pretty much living off my stored fat.

dont worry it will pass the feeling of thinking about food at one point i was thinking of licking tv screen at a picture of a c a k e :p as for exercise I think it all depends on how your body copes with the shakes some are really tired others are full of energy by day 3 or 4 ketosis should kick in and will help with ur feelings half the battle is attitude and yours is amazing

Thanks for the support weird thing is I'm not hungry just craving, but hey no pain no gain :)

Weighing in on Saturday so hopefully that will give me another kick in my wobbly bum to keep going hee hee!

By the way, has anyone else noticed just how many food ads there are on tv? and if it's not food ads it's cooking programs aaaargh!!

Back