Lipotrim

Welcome, Krisb. How has it gone? Check out the Lipotrim forum here to find others.

Welcome, Krisb. How has it gone? Check out the Lipotrim forum here to find others.
Hi AliGal
It's going ok I've lost 4lb since weds I'm happy to say I'm only 5ft and 1 l need to lose 33lb ! I'm 8wks post op after a total hip replacement l waited 20mths for with lockdown and limited mobility the lbs piled on any loss is welcome

That's grand you are losing weight. It will be so good for your new hip.

Not to good today feel so tired and nauseous not sure if l want to continue right now.
Maybe it's something else l need to check out, Hope your doing ok.

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling so good Krisb, I think it’s quite common to feel unpleasant the first few days into a VLCD as your body is adjusting.

I feel good when I do Lipotrim - light headed at times, but good overall ☺️

I find drinking plenty of water helps, I tend to drink 3L a day,

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling so good Krisb, I think it’s quite common to feel unpleasant the first few days into a VLCD as your body is adjusting.

I feel good when I do Lipotrim - light headed at times, but good overall ☺️

I find drinking plenty of water helps, I tend to drink 3L a day,

Sorry I just realised it’s day 8 for you now, so you will be in Ketosis.

How long do you plan on doing Lipotrim?

Hi guys, i'm starting lipotrim again as well. I did it 8 years ago with some pretty great results (5 stone). Then my weight went up down up down up down, i had my baby boy 4 years ago and since then has basically been only steady gains and am now the heaviest i've been..ever!

I want to lose 6 stone, i could survive with losing 5. I've been on Lipotrim for 3 days now!

Hi guys, i'm starting lipotrim again as well. I did it 8 years ago with some pretty great results (5 stone). Then my weight went up down up down up down, i had my baby boy 4 years ago and since then has basically been only steady gains and am now the heaviest i've been..ever!

I want to lose 6 stone, i could survive with losing 5. I've been on Lipotrim for 3 days now!
Well done! I had 7 to lose, getting close to halfway there ! It’s so worth it!!

Welcome back @CLB2021 I look forward to following yr success!

How are you getting on CLB?
Hello! Well so far, i have lost around 15lb in total. Sorry i don't get any sort of notifications on here so i forget to check regularly enough :(. I am finding the loss a bit slower and also the hunger is still here occasionally (although a couple of days i have only had 2 shakes).
I did also eat cheese on 2 days, but not enough for me to be sad about 😂. How about you?

Hello! Well so far, i have lost around 15lb in total. Sorry i don't get any sort of notifications on here so i forget to check regularly enough :(. I am finding the loss a bit slower and also the hunger is still here occasionally (although a couple of days i have only had 2 shakes).
I did also eat cheese on 2 days, but not enough for me to be sad about 😂. How about you?

Wow 15lb is a great loss, well done!!

Aw bless you, don’t be so hard on yourself!

I usually end up spiralling if I eat anything 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve snorted the entire contents of the fridge before 👀 No I’m not proud of it..... my lack of self control is quite embarrassing.

May I ask how much water you’re drinking? I’ve never tested the theory myself, but apparently “the more you drink, the more you shrink” 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m usually the expected 3lb - 3.5lb loss a week, sometimes I get frustrated when it’s 3lb as I could probably lose that calorie counting, but my issue is that I’m all or nothing, so Lipotrim suits me as it’s stress free results.

Back