Liptrim newbie!!

Buddy27

So I started TFR on Monday and have to admit it's been really hard but I haven't caved!! Never have I had so many offers for meals and nights out before. But I sensibly decided to turn them down in the first week.
First weigh in is on Sunday and I'm really hoping it works. I'll make sure I post my weight lose on here, will definitely keep me motivated!

Welcome buddy
you will find all the support from group here. Best wishes
xxxxxxx

Hiya Buddy well done :) and I hope you have a great journey :) were all here to support you x x x

Thank you all so much!!
I've got my first weigh in tomorrow and feeling a little apprehensive, nervous and unsure!! I've got my fingers, toes and everything crossed and will let you know how it goes

So I started TFR on Monday and have to admit it's been really hard but I haven't caved!! Never have I had so many offers for meals and nights out before. But I sensibly decided to turn them down in the first week.
First weigh in is on Sunday and I'm really hoping it works. I'll make sure I post my weight lose on here, will definitely keep me motivated!

Best of luck tomorrow Buddy! Hoping you get off to a flying start
Dx

Thank you all so much!!
I've got my first weigh in tomorrow and feeling a little apprehensive, nervous and unsure!! I've got my fingers, toes and everything crossed and will let you know how it goes
Good luck!!! x

How's it going Buddy??? x x x

Just got back from my weigh in and was shocked to hear that I'd lost ....11lbs!!!
Thrilled doesn't cover it, I am OVER THE MOONNNNN!!!!!!!!

Just got back from my weigh in and was shocked to hear that I'd lost ....11lbs!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!! Well done you! :D
It's such a wonderful feeling isn't it? You can be very very proud of yourself!

Dx

Really proud of myself just hope I can keep it up now. No going back, onwards and upwards!!!!
I do need to work on my water intake. Before this I would drink loads of sugar free squash as I'm not too keen on plain water so struggling with that side a bit. I'm drinking green tea but the pharmacist told me that tea and coffee should be on top of 2 litres of water and not instead of. Does anyone have any tips to help with my water intake?

P.S. just realised I missed the 'o' out of lipotrim on the thread title, silly me!!!

Well done buddy. Keep it up hun:)

Well done Buddy :D I bet your chuffed to bits aren't you :D x x x

G
I do need to work on my water intake. Before this I would drink loads of sugar free squash as I'm not too keen on plain water so struggling with that side a bit. I'm drinking green tea but the pharmacist told me that tea and coffee should be on top of 2 litres of water and not instead of. Does anyone have any tips to help with my water intake?

I struggled at first too (tbh it's still something I need to watch! )
I have a couple of bottles and I alternate between them, one in the fridge and one at my side throughout the day. I've even set alarms on my phone at the times when I should have finished one and swapped over!! Yes.... I am THAT sad! :)
But otherwise, it's just too easy to get engrossed in something and forget to drink. I also make a point of taking a water bottle with me whenever I go out now. At first, it didn't seem worth carrying a bottle if I was just going into town for hour or so. But you easily fall behind and I find it easier to sip little and often rather than have to knock back half a litre to catch up!

Dx

Denise140, that's a great tip. I tend to leave my water bottle at home so will have to remember to put it in mu bag and take it with me. I've also started using the sports bottle too which does help.

I'm in London at the mo visiting my family and told them about what I'm doing. My mum was very supportive as was my twin sister but my older sister kept telling me how this was just plain torture and she could never do it, almost trying to talk me out of doing it. She spent most of the evening trying to convince me to eat and I must admit I was tempted. Normally I would eat in those situations as I could feel myself getting wound up, instead I kept quiet, kept sipping my water and managed to drink 2 litres!!! I should visit my family more often!

Denise140, that's a great tip. I tend to leave my water bottle at home so will have to remember to put it in mu bag and take it with me. I've also started using the sports bottle too which does help.

I'm in London at the mo visiting my family and told them about what I'm doing. My mum was very supportive as was my twin sister but my older sister kept telling me how this was just plain torture and she could never do it, almost trying to talk me out of doing it. She spent most of the evening trying to convince me to eat and I must admit I was tempted. Normally I would eat in those situations as I could feel myself getting wound up, instead I kept quiet, kept sipping my water and managed to drink 2 litres!!! I should visit my family more often!

Well done for sticking to it! There'll always be those, well- meaning or otherwise who try to distract you. Par for the course for any major life change I'm afraid!

Xx

Another weigh in and another 3kg gone!!! That's 1 stone 3.5 pounds lost and I can really feel the difference. Still got a long way to go but so happy with my progress so far.

The chemist mentioned there was a recipe on here about turning the chocolate shake mix into a muffin type treat in the microwave. Any ideas where it might be or what the recipe is?

Back