Liptrim, refeed then slimming world???

emily4amanda

Hey guys!! Hope you've all had a great day!

Im in a bit of a pickle,

I'm thinking of carrying on 100% lipotrim untill about a week into june and then refeeding and then going on to slimming world instead of the maintenence programme as il still have a little more weight to lose. Does anyone know if I would lose weight on SW or would I put it on due to the fact iv been on LT 100% for so long? (10 weeks)

Thanks,

Emily xx:)

As long as you follow the refeed to the letter first you should be ok. It may be trail and error first and the old fashion red days might work better. It's better to follow something so you can keep and eye on you weight. My plan is also to join SW after TFR :D too.

i would just do a week refeed then do VLCD - pik very small meals and low cals as with SW you have to eat ALOT to loose weight so even thor healthy food its alot of and it doesnt look at calories, more fat!!

What about just trying a low carb diet not just atkins you can make it match your lifestyle I read the book Escape the diet trap and it was fantastic thats what im going to follow. He says if you good 80% of the time and then you can enjoy a pizza with kids or a chinese or a few drinks once a week. Sounds good to me.!

that sounds good to me too jaspersmum! I think I'l stick to the slimming world idea and just do red days which means low carb anyway. Il see how it goes and keep an eye on my weight. I think i'v always known the odd treat every week is ok, just as long as your good for the rest of the week. xxx

Hi, after a lot of thought I've decided against slimming world for after lipotrim. I was pretty certain it was the way forward but now I've serious doubts. I'll tell you why.
Whilst the list of free foods is extensive and appealing for someone who had issues with overeating - which lead to me doing lipotrim - it's a lil scary.
I think I'd prefer something a bit stricter I don't think I want to feel certain foods won't count or that it's ok to eat things I don't consider healthy. I'm not going to be really extreme because that's another way I'd fail but I want to be healthy and eat small portions.
Besides more than anything the cost of sw can add up I hear and I'm on a budget! I haven't decided what I'm going to choose yet I'm going to have a look around but I'm happy with lipotrim maint for a while.
I'm almost too scared to eat I think!! Xxx

i tried slimming world in january and found i lost about 5lb and couldnt get any further. its great for encouraging you to eat healthy food, but be warned u can eat as much as u want and its also encouraged, so if uv done LT because ur an overeater (like me!) it could end up getting u back into ur bad overeating habits....though if ur aware of this and make a conscious effort to watch ur portion sizes, it is a very healthy diet to do.

I know slimming world encourages big portions but I'm going to try and watch my portion sizes, I know what you mean though, about being scarred to eat normally even if it is healthyly and iv only been doing it for just over a week! I dont know, i change my mind like the wind anyway so I could do maintenance I could do sw, I dont know. One thing I do know is when Im down to my target il be allowing myself a little treat now and again :D xxx

Oh yes a treat now and then is good!!! :) tee hee x I would make a rough plan now but be open to different ideas once you get nearer goal you may feel differently :) xx

Ps just ordered a size 14 yumi dress for in 2 weeks thats incentive xx and maybe wishful thinking x

You'll do it linz your the most dedicated person I know! and if you don't il have to come down there and give you a sound thrashing :D

Back