~lisa~'s - Diary of a mad Yank in Liverpool

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by ~lisa~, 1 November 2006 Social URL.

1. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Oh well better late than never starting a diary ...
    It's day 35, and all is well in my CD world. I have really been enjoying AAM week, todays my last day, and I hope the scales are kind tomorrow :)

I have been very good with drinking water ... only a handful of days where I haven't chugged down 6 litres ;)

One problem I did have on AAM week was getting all 3 shakes down ... I just couldn't, so tomorrow it's 3 shakes a day .... no bars, no recipes made from packs!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natpot

natpot Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Lisa, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - I'm sure you'll have a great result:) . Do you cook many of your packs?
  4. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

and when she says mad trust me she aint lying :D :p ;)
  5. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Nat ... I have only cooked a few into muffins so far.

Gillian ... birds of a feather and all that!! :p :eek: :D
  6. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i know lmao
  7. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Oh well AAM week is over, and I was thrilled to lose 3 pounds .... TOTM is due in Week6, so looking for at least a 2 pound loss.

AAM week was great, but I am now looking forward to 4 weeks of just packs :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.