Lisas CD diary

Lisa-Marie90

so im on day 2 of week 2 now, i did really well in week one had a few moments where i really wanted food (but who doesnt?) but i still didnt cave and was very good! i lost 7lb in week one and felt very determined to do well in week to!
i came down to visit my mum yday and go home tomorrow, my mum is trying to be supportive about me losing weight but isnt keen on the CB diet as shes heard bad things about it from friends, and is refusing to let me skip the evening meals with them while im here :( shes okay ith me having my morning and lunch shakes but i have to have dinner with them at 8pm grr. im not guna look at like ive caved or given up becaue i havnt, im having a little of what they have and them im back on it tomorrow when i go home. im still feeling strong and determined and i dont even feel hungry for the food they are cooking me. hopefully i can still get a good loss at weigh in on thursday...... :/

xx

today should be day 4 of week 2 but after my bad weekend im starting fresh this morning :) feel good and determined! think its guna be hard tho like back to day one :/ oh well bring it on :D

xx

Back