Lisas diary

L1sa73

I decided to switch from weight watchers to slimming world as I seemed to be struggling on weight watchers so thought a change would be good. I had lost 2 stone and have another 2stone to lose. Trouble is my timing wasn't good as weigh in was on the Thursday and I was due to go away on the Saturday but never the less I joined anyway. I enjoyed my holiday and didn't start the plan immediately I decided to wait until I got back from my jollies. The Saturday I returned one I was straight on it the extra easy plan I thought it was brilliant and was doing really well. Got to my first weigh in and I had maintained :( big disappointment but I told myself I hadn't had a full week due to holiday and to start the new week afresh which I am doing now but I'm now constipated and look and feel like I'm 6 months pregnant :(

I'm enjoying fresh fruit, veg and salads fruit n fibre yogurts chicken steak fish you name item having it so why am I so bloated and not going to the loo? Feeling very frustrated. I have never done a weight loss plan and not lost any weight.

Let's see what tomorrow brings......

Breakfast strawberries, grapes, blueberries, banana and muller light yogurt

Lunch cottage pie with extra lean mince beef carrots and peas, brocolli cauliflower and homemade Yorkshire puddings 4.5syns
Used a colmans packet mix pointed that as 1 ( it's 7 for the whole packet but cottage pie was divided into 6 portions and mine was a small portion)

Dinner mug shot
Nectarine plums

Snack HExa skimmed milk HexB fruit n fibre35g
Banana, blueberries grapes

Syns SWHifi light bar 3
Total syns 8

Are you drinking plenty of water? That often helps (strange as it sounds) with bloatedness
Good luck with your next weigh-in

Back