Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

babybuffy84

Gold Member
Ok have been struggling lately after doing this plan off & on for 2 years im bored and stuck in a rut I've just taken some time out and rejoined 3 weeks ago
1st week lost 2.5
2nd week gained 2.5
3rd week lost 1 lb
Last week was ill and am
Due to weigh in on wed but it will be a gain I think I'm putting to much pressure on myself so going to do this and concentrate one meal at a time I'm very lucky as my hubby Is an ex chef so he's always making new recipes up !!

Tea sounds nice! hope you are feeling better than last week & that's great you've started back on plan!

My S.W. group leader suggested putting a drop balsamic vinegar in diet lemonade (with a few strawberries) to make fake syn-free Pimms- it's actually really nice!

Anyway good luck with the plan! you're so light already, I'd love to be 10 stone 5! xx

Amelie24 said:
Tea sounds nice! hope you are feeling better than last week & that's great you've started back on plan!

My S.W. group leader suggested putting a drop balsamic vinegar in diet lemonade (with a few strawberries) to make fake syn-free Pimms- it's actually really nice!

Anyway good luck with the plan! you're so light already, I'd love to be 10 stone 5! xx

Hi hun thanks for reading !!
Oh syn free pimms sounds amazing will be giving that a whirl !!

Oh thanks when I first started after my little girl I was 12 stone and got down to 8"13 so would like to try and get back to there again !! X

I might give the weetabix muffins a try! That's impressive that you've already lost that much in the past, maybe it will make losing it this time easier!

ps. sorry I thought the lemonade was for drinking, I didn't realise you meant for the fruit salad!

Amelie24 said:
I might give the weetabix muffins a try! That's impressive that you've already lost that much in the past, maybe it will make losing it this time easier!

ps. sorry I thought the lemonade was for drinking, I didn't realise you meant for the fruit salad!

Yeah that's what I'm hoping !! I just need to get my head in gear and make sure I have good things to turn to which is why I'm having a cooking/making morning !!

Haha it's ok will be giving the pimms a go later on :) !!

Do you have a food diary ?

Wednesday weigh in day expecting a gain tonight !!!

Breakfast today weetabix & milk
Fruit salad

Went for a run after taking my little girl to playschool am exhausted haven't run in months feel
Good for doing it will run to pick her up then a leisurely walk home with her in the pram !!

Excited for class tonight hope they have some rocky road hifis in dying to try them !!!

Wednesday weigh in day expecting a gain tonight !!!

Breakfast today weetabix & milk
Fruit salad

Went for a run after taking my little girl to playschool am exhausted haven't run in months feel
Good for doing it will run to pick her up then a leisurely walk home with her in the pram !!

Excited for class tonight hope they have some rocky road hifis in dying to try them !!!

Hey!

I hope class went well tonight! I go to a Wednesday evening class too.
Did you manage to get your hands on some rocky road bars? they're really nice.

xx

Ok been to weigh in and gained 2lbs but that's ok knew it was going to happen

Had a mixed bean,veg & ex lean mince chilli with sav rice and now having a huge fruit salad x

Sorry we must have posted at the same time, didn't see this. I gained last week but you're on track to lose for next week - you've actually been eating really well so some of it might be water retention

x

Back