Lisa's Lighterlife diary

Day 4

Not been feeling too good the last two days, felt awful last night, but then felt brilliant, woke up this morning feeling great, now feel rubbish again. Its a mixture of headaches and feeling sick, but I'm sure its just me going into ketosis. I'm already feeling a difference in my size 22 trousers, they're reall loose, not that they were tight before but they are feeling very loose, loose and long. I think I've struggled a bit as I have been out and about with work and only have the shaker to make my pack up at lunch time, until tomorrow, when I can have bars, so instead of mixing it up I haven't had it until I've gotten back, so I've been going 7 hours without a pack, that could be the problem.

Had a really good chat with my best mate today, I think she was just having a bad day on Sunday, glad i didnt say anything. She is very anti LL but she also said that I've got to do whats right for me, so I feel better about that now.

Heres to feeling better tomorrow!!

It's good to get back on the vlcd wagon isn't it? :) you've done it before and u know the score. Taking off the weight is relatively easy if you keep eating yr packs and drinking the water. I didn't learn the skills for maintainable last time. Not again. Will do a careful refeed and possibly low gi, intermittent fasting or Judd to maintain

Good luck, you'll be hot hot hot in no time ;-)

Day 9

Just had to sit and listen to my Gran, who has cancer plan her own funeral whilst on the phone to me,I had to pretend it was fine, no great shakes but I couldn't, l cried, I'm going to see her on 23rd, she lives quite far away, in the meantime it's dealing with emotions and feelings without food, I'm not very good at that, obviously! Is it selfish to focus on your weight whilst someone close to you is suffering?

Day 14

Still going strong, weigh day today, another 5.5lbs off! I'm really pleased, I've lost 1 stone and 1.5lbs! In just 14 days! Amazing really!

Back