Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

teacheronww

Silver Member
Okay tried to post this earlier but does not seem to show up so here we go again :)

Hi all,

Been on the site now for a few days and have found everyone so encouraging and full of great advice so have decided like many of you to start a diary. Feel free to follow me and any advice you have would be much appreciated.

So here's my story...

My name is Lisa, I'm turning 26 at the end of this month and I work as a teacher in Dublin. I was a dancer for years and had a super toned, skinny body! But, alas, it all went downhill when I quit as a teenager for nights out, work and a boy :) As the years went on I got fatter and fatter, the boy left (not worth it anyway ;) ) and I ended up miserable, fat and alone. I was the fat friend on nights out and the fat teacher in school...so not the Lisa that I feel inside.

So after a few shocking photos at a friend's wedding in January, I joined ww. I was 12stone 7 - quite large for my petite 5ft2 frame. I found it quite easy and enjoyable and the weight fell off. I stopped counting in May of this year after losing 2stone and pretty much maintained by making good food choices. However, I started to slip up with the odd shneaky chinese and put on a few pounds again. Nothing major but do not want to end up the way I was before and it happened so gradually that I can see how easily it could happen again.

So here I am - 10stone 6 1/4 pounds (as of today's weigh in) and hoping to reach my goal of 8stone 13. Plan is to lose 7lbs by Dec, 10lbs by Christmas and the rest between then and Easter 2013. That's the plan anyway.

So feel free to pass on any advice or encouragement or if there are any recipes you would like, let me know and I will post :)

Lis

Okay so here goes day 1 - going to do a day behind because I tend to eat most of my points later in the day so this is Sunday. Had a good few weeklies left over so got to treat myself a bit :) My usual meals are usually better than this I promise :D :D

No breakfast as woke up late and went to my aunt's birthday

Lunch 27pp
Slice of ham 2pp (it was thick)
Carrot salad 1pp
tbls of potato salad 3pp
tiny portion of lasagne 4pp (was quite cheesy)
tbls of coleslaw 1pp
homemade crunchie icecream 10pp (was not sure on this one so thought I would err on side of caution)
4 carrs crackers and a few small pieces of brie, cheddar and goat's cheese 6pp

Dinner 7pp
ww wrap 3pp
ham 1pp
goat's cheese 1pp
skips 2pp

snacks 12pp
goat's cheese 4pp
ryvita crackerbread (5) 2pp
Ballymaloe relish 1pp
2 mini dairymilks 4pp
meringue 1pp

daily 46/30
weekly 49/49

Ok so here is Monday's meals:

Breakfast 4pp
2 cereal bars 4pp

Lunch 2pp
Pepper and lime homemade soup 0pp
3 ryvita crackerbread 1pp
Vitalinia yoghurt 1pp

Dinner 12pp
Pork dim sum (based loosely on a Jamie Oliver recipe) 10pp
Glass of ww wine 2pp

Snacks/treats 12pp
Packet of refreshers 3pp
Meringues x3 3pp
Chocolate Philli 2pp
Goats cheese 3pp
Milk for tea 1pp

Daily 30/30
Weekly 0/49

Meringues with choc Philli are a real treat at 2pp each (half a mini tub on each meringue)

Attachments

• image-3391780321.jpg
    image-3391780321.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 35
Ok so here's Tuesday. All went pretty good considering I missed my nap! I have a very odd sleep cycle. Usually sleep from about 1am to 6am and then again from about 3pm to 5pm. Hence why I have a small lunch and more snacks/mini meals at night time :) Missing my nap again today and staaaaarving! at docs to get these ears sorted :(

Breakfast 4pp
2 x cereal bars 4pp

Lunch 3pp
Homemade creamy cauliflower and broccoli soup 1pp
Ryvita crackers (3) 1pp
Vitalinia yoghurt 1pp

Dinner 9pp
Chicken Cacciatore 9pp

Snacks 14pp
- went out for coffee after school today
2 x skinny cappuccinos 6pp
Half pack of chocolate cornflake pieces 5pp