Lisas weekly weigh in

jelly2010

Hello everyone
Week 1 done ........ 7lb off ?????
Bringing me into the 11's.
I am now 11.12 !

Wow, that's fab. Well done!!

Thanks ?

It's put a question mark instead of a smiley, no idea why !

Well done :). I have just started exante 3 days ago today is day 4. So far only 2 pounds off. Feelin a little disheartened. Done lipotrim before and lost 1 stone 3 pounds on my first week. Suppose i should just b patient until i have done it for a full week. Any tips and advice woukd b greatly appreciated x

The temptation to jump on the scales every day is huge. Pop the scales away ! . The weight will show at the end of your week don't worry. I am in the process of sorting through some clothes that I bought in may that are too big ?
I also found when I thought that I couldn't do it and needed to eat that reading through other peoples journeys and stats help me refocus, that and working through two series of game of thrones to keep my mind occupied lol

I am on the scales every morning lol. I have lost 8and a half stone and now trying to get thr last 7 pounds off and then hopefully maintain. Have been dieting for 18months now. Was doing SW for the majority of the 18 months as i didnt really know much about vlcds. Lipotrim worked for me but it was £45 a week. Exante is a bit cheaper. Bought a weeks supply of ebay to see how it goes. Where do u buy yours if u dont mind me askin xx

I bought the variety monthly pack from the exante website. I am struggling with the soups so next time will just get the monthly shakes and bars packs, and maybe some porridge

I am thinking of doing slimming world when I get near where i want to be, problem is it seems sooo confusing. I am too used to weightwatchers

Sw is easy enough once u get started. Its just knowin wot u are allowed and wot ur not. Ww is prob easier tho cos u can buy the food with the points already counted for u.

Weigh in day 3.5 off
Bringing total to 10.5 in 2 weeks on plan
:) very pleased

2.2 off this week
Not the highest number but I am happy with this
I have my monthlies so this probably contributes.
I do also slow down on losing weight on any diet, so 2lb is quite good. If I was doing ww I prob would have stayed the same or lost 0.5lb

Total loss now 12lb !!!!
Roll on week 4

Aye, lady time really slows it down on the scales, but you'll have still lost fat so it'll show up properly next week.

2lb off again this week
Jumping the exante ship this week and having a week on slim and save x

4.5 off this week

amazing! well done on the weightloss x

Thank you :)

hey well done on ur amazing weight loss! :)

how did u find slim and save? i looked on the website and found it bit confusing so might just stick with exante...

Some of the other girls on here swapped from exante to slim and save, just ordered of the website x

it says you have 4 items a day does that include the meals?

Back