Twist stepper
Sit up rocker
Rowing machine
Wieghts
Thigh toner
Wii
Normal bike

Many more I can't even remember!!!

So I know it's me that has the problem, I've been a member of 5 gyms too, so I'm one of them people always looking gor that next fix, and when I get it i realise I still have to put effort in and I get very bored, don't know why I am like this, is anyone else as bad as me???

X

Hi Karen
Yes I am as bad as you are lol I've now taken to jogging saying that I've only been out once. But im really aching so it must be doing something. Im gonna go out again today.
I figure that if I jog and the novely wears off (which it always does) it won't have cost me anything.
Oh and I've got a vibration plate too which im gonna try and use
X

Minnie! said:
Hi Karen
Yes I am as bad as you are lol I've now taken to jogging saying that I've only been out once. But im really aching so it must be doing something. Im gonna go out again today.
I figure that if I jog and the novely wears off (which it always does) it won't have cost me anything.
Oh and I've got a vibration plate too which im gonna try and use
X

Lol, I missed out all the free ones, power walking, jogging, and of course I jogged once then rushed out to buy running trainers so I didn't injure my joints.

Lol must admit I was very tempted to get new running gear but was very strict with myself so just put on old stuff lol

Back