Little bit about me and my new diet that is gonna work :)

Vic6891

Hi everyone, iv been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now just lurking in the background so iv decided to take the plunge and record everything on here just for a bit support and for my own mental sanity! I started my tablets today, my diet has been really good today and iv even started at the gym again!! So far I have already managed to lose 4stone through sheer will power and exercise but unfortunately I have put on a stone in the last couple of weeks! I'm taking these tablets because I need to get my BMI down to try and get considered for an operation that I need.

Anyway sorry to go on but I'm gonna try and report on here what I'm eating to see if that will help me!!

Well today and yesterday has went well, iv been sticking to 3 meals a day with a couple of snacks in, my snacks have been rivita with a green laughing cow cheese triangle and pease pudding, it was lovely!!! For breakfast iv been having aldi golden syrup porridge, dinner was ham salad with pease pudding and a little Branston pickle and tea was a home made stir fry with chicken, red cabbage, peppers and mushrooms, all dry fried with basmati rice instead of noodles and I used half a stir fry black bean sauce stir fry sauce in. It's was really nice!! I need to remember that recipe. Managed to go to the gym for the past 2 days for 40mins. I'm going to the gym for 6 days a week for the next 2 weeks to have a really good weight loss, so far so good! I'm excited to lose weight to be able to get some amazing dresses!!!!

Sounds like you are doing fabulous! Can't wait to hear how you do. I started eating healthy yesterday and taken first tablets today (Alli) so am right here at the start with you.

Well done on your weight loss so far, very impressive! I'm quite similar to you in that I had lost 3 stone but managed to put 1 stone back on, so starting this to finally shift this weight before I undo all my hard work! lol.

Please keep us updated with how you are doing and good luck! :)

I will do, You will have to keep me updated too!! Unfortunatly today I have a feeling that I'm gonna be over my calories of the day coz I'm in work and starving!!! not a good combo at all!!

Hi & welcome! Well done on your losses up to now & I'm sure with the help of xen to keep you on the straight & narrow you will continue to lose xx

Hi Lexie, that is the plan, to hopefully see the pounds drop off.
Today I'm so disappointed in myself, I she done really well in work, stayed with my porridge for breakfast, tuna jacket potato and salad for dinner and a couple of healthy snacks but tonite when I got in from work iv just got greedy and ate lots! Iv went over my calories that I had to eat and now I feel guilty! The food that i have ate aren't that bad but its the un-needed Amount that iv ate that's the problem. Unfortunately I'm one of these people that can just eat out of pure greed not hunger. il be beating myself up over that and not going to the gym tonite either!
Think it's time to take myself to bed with a good book and TRY not to dwell on it. Suppose tomorrow is another day, il just have to make up for it at the gym instead!

Well this week iv managed to lose 7lb, iv been doing well apart from iv ate out 4 times this week, that's more than iv ate out in the last couple of month!! When iv been going out iv been trying to stick to salad with chicken or chicken and sweet chilli sauce. Iv had a little 'reaction' to some food but have managed to get back on track. Unfortunately not been using MFP this week which I think won't help, that's such a good app! I'm off the drink this week so hopefully I should lose some more!! Thanks for asking!! Xx

I must say these tablets are a god send!!!! Iv just weighed myself today, a day early and I have managed to lose a total of a stone in 2 weeks!! I can't believe iv lost another 7lb even with going out for my dinner that much! I am absolutely over the moon, hopefully I can keep up my eating routine to lose my weight fast. Can't wipe the smile off my face today! X

Congrats that is a great loss!!

I know how you feel, I lost 8 pound this week and I can't wipe the smile from my face :)

This is the happiest I have felt in a very long time :D

Good luck with your journey x

Wow, that is absolutely fabulous! You are doing so well :)

I've also eaten out in the last week, twice which is a lot for me as I usually hardly ever eat out. It also meant that I didn't log it on MFP as it was local pubs not chains so I didn't know how to add it.

This is week 3 of xen, iv stayed the same but I'm still bloody happy with that due to me losing so much in the past 2 weeks, I feel like iv lost inches and best of all people are commenting on it too and I can feel my confidence is slowly coming back. Only problem that I'm having is I'm not going to the toilet, sorry TMI but I usually go a couple of times a day and now it's not even that! Does anyone think that it's because I'm not eating enough fat in my diet, anyone experienced it?? It's not my water intake because I normally drink at least 2-3 litres a day and that's not even if I'm going to the gym! Also did anyone else have a sore tummy off the xen? Any help would really be appreciated as I'm not comfortable at the moment... Xx

Hi I did experience that, plus bloating .. Plenty of water should help - but I used/ use aloe vera juice to keep me regular and help with bloating etc 25ml x2 a day / the cranberry flavour is better than original - I got it from the Heath food shops about £10-12

This week iv been very good on my diet and thank god iv got over my 'problem' that I mentioned in my last post so feel much better!! Iv upped my fat intake this week such as having a bacon sandwich and using a little margarine on my sandwiches. My weigh day isn't till tues but iv only lost 1lb to now, I no I shouldn't have checked but I needed to know! I'm a bit disheartened this week and feel like I have let myself down because iv been eating bread. It's all been in my calories but iv personally been trying to eat about 800 calories and that has pushed me up. I'm going out for a girls nite out so that will involve lots of cocktails and pints of lager and I'm off out tomorrow too as my friends are up from London for the nite. I think I'm gonna have to have a while of the alcohol to try and lose the weight. I have got into a cycle of feeling guilty if I'm not 100% sticking to the plan, that's even if I'm sacrificing my social life, I know this is no good for me tho!! Soz about the bit of a rant, think its just because I'm feeling a bit down at the moment!

Right you should never eat less than 1200 calories a day no matter why it can cause weight gain as you body enters starvation mode. Bread isn't a problem I eat a fait bit although I know it makes me bloat I figure I go without enough nowadays no way I was giving up bread too! Keep your chin up you are doing great x

Sorry you've been feeling down. Can i ask why you've set a target of 800 cals? I only ask as mfp gave me target of 1320 and i generally lose around 3 lbs a week. I was.poorly a couple of weeks ago and struggled to eat the minimum requirement of 1200 cals and didn't lose for 2 weeks! Was gutting! As soon as i started eating over 1200 cals i started losing again. Each to their own of course but they always say that to lose weight you shouldn't eat less than 1200 cals and my own personal experience proved that to me. I bet if you eat more, you'll start to lose properly! :)

I decided to have a target of under 1000 calories because I wanted to lose the weight the fastest. Now through me nt losing for 2 weeks I'm gonna try and eat the recommended 1200 calories. After this week I'm also going off the drink for 2 weeks. Been to see the practice nurse today for my next month of tablets and iv lost in total 1st 1lb. I'm happy with that but just think that if I tried by not being stupid and eating too little I could have lost more. Onwards and upwards.... I will lose at least another stone by next month!

Back