Little Black Dress

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Our consultant advised that it's 14 weeks to Christmas and gave us a drawing of a girl in a skimpy black dress marked with 14 squares.
For every pound we lose we colour one square and we should all be able to colour all 14 squares by Christmas as it is achievable.
Generally, when one loses a stone one does drop a size so we can all have a little black dress for Christmas.
I am going to try as it is more than achievable but I am a slow(ish) loser as I have lost 13 pounds in 16 weeks but it's fun to try and I hope I can make it.
I'll try my best. Bring on the super free foods!!

Oh what a fantastic idea
I too am a slowish loser and will be starting on monday
so I too should achieve the 14lb by christmas - it would be great to be a 14 and not a 16 this Christmas

shame I cant go to classes to get the extra motivation if all leaders are like this :)

Ah, that's like the Christmas Tree idea we've been doing in class (and people have been discussing on here). With the Christmas Tree you colour in the baubles. It's fun to do things that identify how small losses add up.

Oh yes I love these aids to losing. Has anyone got a copy of it?

It's great fun is'nt it?
I scanned a copy for you Judi and Donnie and anyone else who might want it.
Let's see how many of us have the little black dress by Christmas :)

Here it is. It does get bigger when you click on it :

scan0001.jpg

Oh thank you so much
I am going to print that off - tomorrow :)
and I am going to stick it to the inside of my wardrobe door - so I see it every morning when I choose something to wear

Thank you Sonia, that's a great incentive to lose a stone for Christmas - I'm a slow loser too, but I shall do my best, thank's again. X

Back