Little disappointed again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Catherine12, 11 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Catherine12

Catherine12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(30.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Only lost 2 lbs this week, was hoping for 3 or more, so a little disappointed. Wanted to finish the diet by beginning of July but doesn't look like i will at this rate. Also i have a bday meal planned in a few weeks so need to come off lipotri just for the one meal then go back on, starting to think i will jepordise my weight if i do, even though my pharmacist said it would be ok, i just wouldn't loose anything.... is it all worth it i begin to wonder? On the plus side i went shopping today. In feb i could not fit into size 18 clothes, today i fit into size 14, and some size 12. I even bought a gorgeous size 10 maxi dress from white stuff (stretchy) i'm not actually a size 12, so quite happy. Would just like to have more time on the diet before i come off, i suppose i will have to hope this week is a good week. Fingers crossed everyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. frillsandpink

frillsandpink Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You have stuck with it for 16 weeks!! That is sooooo inspirational for newbies like me. 2lbs is fantastic if you tot up how much you have lost in total. The most I ever lost was 2lb on slimming world and weight watchers and then half or not all of it would go back on the next week, I never actually lost anything by the end of it, and I used to stick with it as well....anyway, good luck with your decision about coming off it for the meal, and just keep looking at your white maxi dress for inspiration xx

4. Dreamer87

Dreamer87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree, at SW that would be a good loss so you have done amazing going 16 weeks :) don't be disheartened look at the overall total

5. Claire1978

Claire1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    From Size 18 to12/14?? you go girl thats fantastic dont be disheartened!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.