little-e cwp diary :)

little-e

Hello all I am starting this diary to give me abit of motivation + keep me on plan :) abit about me first and my journey so far ... I am currently on week 5 of cd ss+ I am 5ft and started at 10st my goal is 8st7lbs !

I'm currently 9st 4lb (loss of 10lb)
Week 1: -6lb
Week 2: -3lb
Week 3: STS
Week 4: STS
Week 5: -1lb

STS those weeks as have had atleast 2 days off plan both weeks :/ but I am 100% as of last week again think I needed to get my head back in the game so easy to fall of plan ! I go on holiday soon so really motivated to loose that extra 4lb before I go :)

Will update tomorrow to let you know how I'm doing !!
x

Hard weekend ! A few slip ups :s Monday and I'm back on it! Had a PT session this morning and already on 8 glasses of water aiming or 10/11 x

Haven't updated for 5 days! Saw my CDC on thur and have moved up to 810! Made the Chinese prawn stir fry in the book tonight was lovely :) got my Tracey Anderson workout DVDs in the post so may do some toning tomorrow night :)

Hey lil legs just read your diary I've been exactly the same rethinking cd and going inbetween that and s+s! Here to stay for a whole anyway though! Well done :) and good luck. Xx

What are you just now? (on iPhone so can't view profile)! A lot of people say that but I really am little 5ft so can't afford to carry this weight plus I'm actually 3lb up after 3 wks of STS, not taking diet seriously getting away with it every week and now taking it too far!!! Need to get my head back in game :) x

This is my 6th week of cd and have probs in total had nearly two wks off over the last 3 wks ! Cant afford to mess around anymore with this ! Too expensive! Hence moving up to step two try and give me abit more focus having bigger evening meal and milk throughout the day! I weigh again on thurs seems so far away ? How far into cd are you? When do you weigh?? 2 shorties together haha!! you've not got huge amounts to loose hun :) believe in yourself xx

Today is my first day back at it since my holidays (although i got back a week friday ago lol!) did it for 5 weeks before i went. First time at CD was last june went from 11 st 6 to 10 st 5 then. Before hols i got to 9 st 13.5 - this time I WILL hit 9 st 7! I cant afford to mess about now, im on my bum after hols and need to shift this weight and cant afford to waste any money!!

3lb gain on hols is not bad!! I'm off on a week hol on thur 28th and scared about gain / getting back on it when I'm home! Did you just enjoy your holiday or where you very cautious of what you ate??? Brill loss first time round though :) xx

Hi. I think you have had great weight loss. It's really hard to lose big amounts when you have less to lose but understand about being a shortie and carrying any extra weight! It's about getting to where you feel best. Good luck!

vixxs1980 said:
Hi. I think you have had great weight loss. It's really hard to lose big amounts when you have less to lose but understand about being a shortie and carrying any extra weight! It's about getting to where you feel best. Good luck!

Thank you so much :) x

lil_legs said:
I weighed at 10 st 6 when i came back, ate chips in work all week (literally every day) and somehow weighed in at 10 st 2.5 this morning lol - wish the chip diet would work normally!!

Lol me too I love chips! Think it's about getting it out your system to then come back with your head in the right place !! x

Fathers day today :) managed to make a fry up and dodge the chocolates without being tempted to nibble yay non scale victory! Just had my apple and cinnamon porridge with extra cinnamon now gettin ready to work! Have been so tempted to weigh this morning but need to restrain myself!!! X

Good luck :) I used to live on my own but moved home recently to be with my dad as him and my mum have split :( ! Have a good day I'm off to work now with my shake ! X

Back