Original little help

shane-24

Hi all

im looking to start the ''slimming world'' diet. im clueless on diets and been looking on google about this diet but its over the top information and dont know what is what.

i like to know.

what can i eat
how many meals a day
what can i drink
what are syns??

im always in work and do the grab and go type diet lol, what can i buy to take to work and eat. (15 hour shifts)

any help / support on this.

looking to start monday as its a fresh week. like loose atleast 3-4 stone.

thanks

also to add. i am always willing to exercise. can do about two walks a week approx one hour each walk, also got a mountain bike tha i will squeeze in once a week and do approx a 6-8 mile ride on it.

looking at a home weights bench and exercise bike

also in work, happily do pull ups, sit ups and so on as work nights alone (security guard) and can get approx 2 hour work out done through shift
last approx 15 min each time as ill might be bust at times

You should look at the sticky for Slimming Wold FAQs and Newbie thread, it explains everything there. If i wasn't on my phone i would post the link.

Hope it helps =)

no i doubt ill attend the classes due to a busy life style with work (im luck to even get a full 24 hours to myself)

just looking to get help / info and do a blog on here for support

@midnight - i will take a look at the FAQs aswell just mu mind is logged with so much info i got lost

Hi Shane-24.
Welcome to SW club!
Most new members take a time to get used to SW and syns, you do need to read the book over and over again to learn what foods are good for you. try to have 1/3 plate of superfree foods with every meal.
Almost all veg and fruit is good for you.
you can have up to 15 syns per day, I usually allow 5 per meal!
If possible take a look on the recipe section of this website to get an idea what food to have.

Have you got ways to heat food up?
If not you could make yourself some home made soup and put it in a flask.
You could have a salad with meats and/or Couscous, delicious hot or cold.

Personally I would go for one meeting so you can get all the books to help keep you on track. Good luck. Hugs Crystal xx

hiya all

well been reading a lot again, still finding a lot of info to take on baord at a single time

yea i got a microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge on all the sites i work at

Hey shane

I know quite a bit about slimming world if u have any questions. It's helped me to loose 6 stone and is so easy. It's good of u like ur food and snacking too.

Good luck

Sarah x

Back