Little Miss Piggy turning piggy into slimmy

littlemisspiggy

Hello everyone :)

My name is Anna I am 22 and living with my wife in waterford!
Just got married in august and want to lose weight badly!
Currently 20st 0.5lb

:) doing weighwatchers and starting exercise soon!

So today I had my first weigh in and I lost 2.5 lb without exercise so I am HAPPY!!!

Going to def exercise this week to lose some more next weigh-in!

Good luck everyone!!!

Wanna lose 2 stone for christmas !!!

hello and welcome :)

just want to wish you well, keep posting, keep focused and keep at it!

Setting mini goals is the way to do it, well done, the biger picture was too daunting and depressng for me..so definate mini goals...so do-able!.. and writng your diary every day will help you too!

I look forward to chatting with you. :D

Hello Ladiess :)
Tnx for your kind words! Had a fantastic first week felt great!! now im having a little case of the diet blues.. I keep at it tho! tracking and counting all day lol Also did Wii Fit today and I am SO outta shape its like baddd baddd!

So did that anyway and am tired now LOL will be feeling that in the morning. Planning to go to the park tomorrow to bring the pup for a walk.. slightly nervous tho.. I dont like going out on my own for some reason but i am going to try :)

hoping to loose 2+ lb next week so I am going to Wii Fit everyday for 30 minutes and next week 40 minutes till I am at one hour then I am planning to start doing something more serious which is funny coming from me considering I am the BIGGEST fitness/exercise hater ever :) I like swimming tho..

hmm.. I really have to stop rambling and get my big behind in gear and make sum coffee :) yummie 0 pp I <3 U!

Hi there Im on here too:) and pretty much apsame as you actually.. 22, 19st (lol still getting used to the weight measurements in the UK i just moved here from the USA) and soooo ready to loose the weight and hopefully determined enough to actually do it this time.
Im doing the wii fit as well :) love the free jog/ step.. Way easier to exercise whole watching tv lol... But i always found it hard to get motivated to exercise because 1) i hate it, and 2) like you, i get a bit of anxiety going out on my own.. I like to think that for me its more of because im in a new country, but i really couldnt say that it would be different in the states, seeing as how i never did it there either.
But im nippin it in the bud this time lol.. Started the wwpropoints on my own, really cant afford to go to the meetings in that, but i think that i might be able to get the support from here :) but hey it might be good cause we are really in the same boat so i hope we can stay in touch and keep each other motivated :)

Hi Mrs Payne :)

We really are in the same boat! Well I moved to Ireland 3 years ago from Holland and I can tell you its probably part of the reason I get anxious but I do like using it as an excuse hahaha

I used to do the at home one I found it quite hard to motivate myself but than again I didnt know about this website lol So tell me, I am curious what made you move to the UK?

Looking forward to chat to u!

littlemisspiggy said:
Hello Ladiess :)
Tnx for your kind words! Had a fantastic first week felt great!! now im having a little case of the diet blues.. I keep at it tho! tracking and counting all day lol Also did Wii Fit today and I am SO outta shape its like baddd baddd!

So did that anyway and am tired now LOL will be feeling that in the morning. Planning to go to the park tomorrow to bring the pup for a walk.. slightly nervous tho.. I dont like going out on my own for some reason but i am going to try :)

hoping to loose 2+ lb next week so I am going to Wii Fit everyday for 30 minutes and next week 40 minutes till I am at one hour then I am planning to start doing something more serious which is funny coming from me considering I am the BIGGEST fitness/exercise hater ever :) I like swimming tho..

hmm.. I really have to stop rambling and get my big behind in gear and make sum coffee :) yummie 0 pp I <3 U!

Found your diary :)
I do Wii fit 2 - I like the EA active games the best & Excerbeat!

We are very similar weights!
Hope you start a food diary too - love getting ideas from them, not updated mine in a week oops!

I hate feeling the anxiety about going out - makes me feel so trapped! Gotta fight it hard!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow huni!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

littlemisspiggy said:
Hi Mrs Payne :)

We really are in the same boat! Well I moved to Ireland 3 years ago from Holland and I can tell you its probably part of the reason I get anxious but I do like using it as an excuse hahaha

I used to do the at home one I found it quite hard to motivate myself but than again I didnt know about this website lol So tell me, I am curious what made you move to the UK?

Looking forward to chat to u!

Hiay :) i met my husband over myspace of all things a few years back, and came to visit and we just hit it off.. We got married last year, and i got my visa to come over.. It ends in september though so im gonna have to get my settlement here soon so thats pretty nerve wrecking to get all that sorted, lol i think i just stress myself out too much..
What made you make the big move?

Hey x
I met my wife on a forum few years back, came over to visit and hit it off so ive moved and we got married 1 month ago :D

hahahahaha can't believe are stories are so similar!!! :D

Lol omg i know thats so kool!! Congrats im really happy for you.. I guess we both had to go a distance to find our soulmates lol.. They are lucky we are so awesome to have come to them and not made them do it lol
Youre so right i cant believe that first day on here i find someone that is going through the same stuff as me lol just fate i guess telling us that its our time to DO THIS! YES WE CAN! Lol :p

So ladies.. :) I have no clue how to add a food diary or if i am supposed to do that somewhere else
But here is what I eat on a pp allowance of 45

BREAKFAST 7pp
bagel 6pp
creamcheese lowfat 1pp (dont use a lot 40g per portion)
Tomatoes/cucumbers or like mushrooms fried in lowfat spray 0pp
Black Coffee with sweetners 0pp

SNACKS 15pp
Appletart 1/6th of a small pie is 12pp
pink n white wafer 1pp
ww crisps 2pp

DINNER 13pp
Portion pasta 40g 4pp
pasta sauce 100g 1pp
grilled chicken 4pp
Salad 0pp
Cesar dressing 2 tbsp 4pp

Total 35 Leaves me ten to have bigger portions/snacks/extra sauce etc :)

TIP OF THE DAY:

Buy seasonal vegetables (right now butternut squash, tomatoes, peppers, gourgettes, aubergines)
Get yourself a big PYREX or oven proof dish

Cut your veggie's into big chunks and put them all into the dish
Take butternut-squash, dont peel it just slice lengthways and put in another dish, de-seed and spray with low-fat olive oil spray. make sure they face sliced side up.

Spray rest of veggies with spray and use ur favorite herbs on them (i like chilli, pepper and oregano)

Put in oven 200 Celsius for 30 minutes till tomatoes are slightly dark/black its ok if its bit burned gives it flavour :)

When its done leave in oven for another 10 minuts to sweat it.

Put the whole load in food processor or use a blender and a pan

2 litres of water 2 cubes of vegetable stock

Add three packs of diced tomatoes

add veg mash

bring to boil + season

FANTASTIC CHEAP SOUP!! this one is called Mediterranean veg (Med Veg)

1pp for 200ml! (very filling soup ideal for weekends when you want to save your pp for drinkies :) )

enjoy girlies! new recipes to come!

hahaha yea I KNOW!!! my wife is certainly lucky!! I moved to Ireland for her and I put up with her family for her hahaaha (trust me thats a big thing) oh and I cook for her aswell!! :D

We can definitely do this!! its time to lose it all!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes We CAN! I love the way americans (can) be so positive! lol

Sound amazing im gonna have to try it.. What does the point come from the stock? And wow totally craving a bagel now lol *shakes fist at mother nature*

Lol tbh i didnt really realize that we were until i found out how real moaners can do it lol.. My husband and his family can moan for england lol but i love them i was really lucky there i get along with them, which is good because we live with his parents.. Though i will admit that there is a nerve that grts hit sometime ps that i think that they are specifically attuned to lol... I think ill be starting a thread on the diary page, ill let you know when i get it up :)

the 1 pp is from sugar in tinned tomatoes and stock it gets diluted so much tho cuz t makes like 4-5 litres of soup which is brilliant for freezing and u can keep it in the pan with lid for about 3-4 days (ake sure to boil everytime. (also brilliant for pasta sauce)

Bagels are scrumptious beautiful yum yums :p I LOVE BAGELS
I actually made my own and they were 4pp each yum :) they are surprisingly easy to make

Bagels are also really filling and they are great for pilling veggies on yum!

buy yourself a pack and u'll have breakfast for a week :)

Cool :) Its funny cuz I usually find amrican tourists here really moany about like "Oh My GAwdd its soo like rainy here and blabla" hahaha but then again they are tourists and they are annoying whereever they are from lol English people are notorious for moaning tho esp. older generation haha irish people are just... sigh... they at least have reason to moan u kno! lol

I think they are definitely on my shopping list for next week lol darn i have to wait until tuesday tho :( and i think i might try the soup without the tamatoes, im not a big fan of cooked tomatoes, funny i like them raw though lol would it make much differencein the points value to use a chicken stock cube instead?

Back