ProPoints Little miss plump to little miss slim

Little miss plump

Ok I wasn't going to post a diary but I'm sitting here strongly fighting the urge to stuff my face with a donut my hubbie left in the press so I need to be accountable for it somewhere. Please give out to you if you see "donut" or something of equal points anywhere on my tracker any day.

So today

Breakfast (4)
2 mandarins 0
Strawberries 0
Banana 0
4 cups of coffee 4 (I wouldn't normally have 4 but my sister called out & she drinks loads of tea)

Lunch (7)
Wrap 5
Low low cheese spread 1
Ham 1
Scallions 0
Lettuce 0
Peppers 0

I'm on 33 points so I have 21 points left for dinner & dessert tonight & probably another few coffees over the day. I CAN'T eat a donut!!

Hiya, you must be strong.. Im sitting here at work, there is hardly no-one in the office so im bored and all I can think about is what i can have from the snack machine. So far I have resisted Im just hoping I can make it till 5.30..lol..

Im also new to WW havent had my first weight in yet, Monday so I gotta be good..

You will do it!!

Thanks NickyJane. My 3 year old has since woken up and took my mind off it. I don't want it anymore.

You can make it to 5.30. Don't go near the snack machine!!

Last edited:
Updating for remainder of the day

Snack -
1 rye vita (1)
low low cheese spread (1)
1 slice ham (1)

Dinner tonight (14)
Chicken (4)
Knor season & shake curry (2)
Natural yogurt (2)
150g boiled brown rice (6)

Half a curly wurly (2)
coffee (1)

Now to get the kids to bed & waste 19 of my weeklies on a well earned bottle of wine.
Total points used today 31/33. 2 litres of water drank

Thanks, it was hard work, lol

Ah that was the first time I wavered so I'm happy I didn't reach for it.

Only coz the kids keep me too busy to eat. The weekends are the hardest. Hope it's good for you too

Thanks bout my weekend, yea out of routine and Saturday night munchies or sometimes a meal,cinema etc! Think things like that make weekends harder,my wi is on Monday so have to be good lol,glad kids kept you busy.

Today's tracker

Breakfast (3)
Orange 0
Pineapple 0
Strawberries 0
Banana 0
Low fat yogurt 2
Coffee 1

Lunch (7)
2 low fat bacon medallions 2
Small poached egg 1
I slice of toast 2
Low low cheese spread 1
Mushrooms 0
Onions 0
Coffee 1

Snack (4)
I ryevita 1
Low low cheese 1
Low fat egg mayo 1
Coffee 1

Dinner (12)
Chicken 4
50g brown noodles 5
Sweet & sour sauce 2
Garlicy mushrooms 0
Onions 0
Coffee 1

Total used 26/33. 2 litres of water drank
Good day today :)

Sunday's tracker

Breakfast (1)
banana 0
Apple (0)
Coffee 1

Lunch (10)
2 slices brown bread 5
Low Low cheese spread 1
Egg mayo (egg white & ex light mayo) 1
30g turkey slices 1
Scallions 0
Lettuce 0
2 coffee 2

Dinner (15)
2 skinless sausages 4
300g raw potatoes 6
Ex light philidelphia 1
2 low fat bacon medallions 2
Stock 1
Coffee 1

5 jellies 2

Total used - 28/33. 2 litres of water drank

I got out for a 5k walk with great effort. I'm actually really enjoying the diet but I'm struggling to motivate myself to exercise at all. I finished week 2 of C25k about 3 weeks ago & have done no exercise from then until yesterday.
I need to find a way to motivate myself to get moving

I did enjoy zumba but I can't afford to keep paying for classes. I really want to finish this couch25k as my husband is training for a marathon & I can't even run 5k but I still can't motivate myself to get off my bum in the evenings & do it
I annoy myself sometimes

I appreciate the help, thanks

I don't have time in the morning trying to get the kids ready for school. Then I have my 3 year old who despises a buggy for the day so evenings are the only time really. I should just force myself to get out tonight. I'd love the money for a gym or classes but it's at home for now.

What exercise do you do at home if you don't mind me asking?

Hope if you do go tonight that the weather is good.Been raining here today.Not easy with little ones to fit things in for yourself sometimes! No I don't mind you asking.Well tonight I'm abit tired so will just do some toning with my fitball plus I use a Davina DVD or taebo one,had those for long time and few months ago got myself a exercise bike that I use once a week,I don't exercise every day oh and pup walking of course lol

Monday's tracker

Breakfast (1)
Apple 0
Banana 0
Coffee 1

Snack (2)
1 rye vita 1
Low low cheese spread 1

Lunch (8)
2 skinless sausages 4
1slice thick white bread 3
10g low ft cheese 1
Onions 0

Dinner (14)
300g potatoes (into wedges) 6
150g chicken 4
Low fat philidelphia 1
20g ham slices 1
Lighter than light mayo 1
Coffee 1

Coffee 1
Solero exotic 3

Total used: 31/33
Drank 2.5 litres of water. Still no exercise but I'm forcing my toddler into his buggy in the morning whether he likes it or not & going walking in the morning....as long as its not raining:eek:

Tuesday's tracker

Breakfast (3)
Banana 0
1 small egg 2
1 egg white 0
Coffee 1

Lunch (8)
Wrap 5
1/2 tin chopped tomatoes 0
Onion 0
Garlic 0
mushrooms 0
25g ham slices 1
40g low fat cheese 3

Dinner (12)
80g white spaghetti 8
70g philidelphia extra light 2
Ham 1
10g low fat cheese 1

Snack (4)
2 Coffees 2
2 rich tea biscuits 2

I still have 6 points to use but I'm not hungry & have no treats in to have so I'm not sure what to do with them

Total used 26/33 2 litres of water drank and at last a 3.3km walk. Not great but a start & it's hard work pushing almost 3 stone (child & buggy) up a lot of hills.

Im finding my main problem this week is finding dinners for all the family. I'm trying to do low point dinners, OH is training for a marathon & is wanting carbs & the 2 kids are so picky & not very open to trying new things. I think that's going to be my biggest obstacle for a while

Last edited:
Back