Little or No weightloss for 3 weeks and I'm 3 months in now...

sindy80

Please help!! I started Cambridge in July on SS+ and had lost 10lbs first week the 2 & 3 lbs for 2 weeks after so I was delighted. Then it slowed right down so they told me to have small protein meal also so i started losing again..onll 1lb a week or so but i didnt care! Then I had a break week as was on hols and came back and lost 3 lbs again..then week after it was STS and every week after except one where I actually gave up and ate more then started CD again for 4 days and lost 3lbs.... This week is STS again!!! so thats the 3rd week in a row!! All along I've told myself that it was because I was having a family meal once a week..but I was always doing that even when I had good results so I know its not that! At this point I'm so unhappy! I've asked in my centre but to be honest I find them useless. They've suggested 3 products & a meal...4 products and a meal...3 & meal with extra one on training days...give up training(I was doing 20 min walk and some light weights 3 or 4 days a week and they suggested to stop so i have this week - except I have low blood pressure and find I am having headaches without my walk as BP is dropping daily) So now I'm eating 3 & a meal..im not training..and most of all im not losing weight or inches....Also I've found I've had really hard time trying to get to sleep for teh last 5 weeks or so...is it related???!!! I'm so fed up...please help!:(

sindy80 said:
Please help!! I started Cambridge in July on SS+ and had lost 10lbs first week the 2 & 3 lbs for 2 weeks after so I was delighted. Then it slowed right down so they told me to have small protein meal also so i started losing again..onll 1lb a week or so but i didnt care! Then I had a break week as was on hols and came back and lost 3 lbs again..then week after it was STS and every week after except one where I actually gave up and ate more then started CD again for 4 days and lost 3lbs.... This week is STS again!!! so thats the 3rd week in a row!! All along I've told myself that it was because I was having a family meal once a week..but I was always doing that even when I had good results so I know its not that! At this point I'm so unhappy! I've asked in my centre but to be honest I find them useless. They've suggested 3 products & a meal...4 products and a meal...3 & meal with extra one on training days...give up training(I was doing 20 min walk and some light weights 3 or 4 days a week and they suggested to stop so i have this week - except I have low blood pressure and find I am having headaches without my walk as BP is dropping daily) So now I'm eating 3 & a meal..im not training..and most of all im not losing weight or inches....Also I've found I've had really hard time trying to get to sleep for teh last 5 weeks or so...is it related???!!! I'm so fed up...please help!:(

How much weight do you want to loose!? My losses seem very slow since first weigh in! Had a couple of salads this week and lost no weight (home scales) so feel really disheartened x

:hug99: Need more info to really be able to help. How much do you weigh now? How tall are you (in other words, what's your BMI)? You refer to asking 'in your centre' which suggests to me that maybe you're not doing Cambridge in the UK? (most CWPCs in the UK are self-employed and see clients on a one to one basis). If you're finding your current CWPC unhelpful, you always have the option of switching to another.

The closer you get to goal, the slower weight loss becomes, unfortunately. You may even have reached a point where doing a VLCD is actually counterproductive to weight loss (honestly, that happens once you've lost the majority of your fat). But as I said, I can't really say whether that's what it might be without knowing more.

Last edited:
Back