Extra Easy Little question!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
I normally follow Red / Green have decided to try EE, but i do have one little question.

I want to try EE because i love sweetcorn parsnips and other such things.

I dont HAVE to eat pasta, rice, potatoes though do i?

So basically im doing red but dont want to syn starchy veges.

Is that ok?

xx

No you don't have to eat them if you don't want but try and fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods to speed up weighloss thats all I would advise.

Thanks, just wanted to clarify :) i feel like im cheating a bit lol

Loving your signature btw!!

Lol its awesome aint it!! and it applies so well to me!

yeah just make sure you eat plenty of super free veg!! How you doing anyway?

No you don't have to eat them if you don't want but try and fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods to speed up weighloss thats all I would advise.

Thanks, i should be okay with that as im doing a speedy food challenge this week so ive already had 6 different portions of speedy foods today in lunch and snacks :) well over 1/3 of my plate!

xx

im doin the EE plan hav been since i started 4 weeks ago and i just keep my pasta rice and such at a min as i know these foods bloat me and i dont loose much weight wen i eat loads of them.

im doin the EE plan hav been since i started 4 weeks ago and i just keep my pasta rice and such at a min as i know these foods bloat me and i dont loose much weight wen i eat loads of them.

Thanks :) good to know its not just me! Thats exactly the same reason im trying to go back to red/EE

xx

Back