Little SW sig badge thingies

LittleFlutterby

Fluffy lil flutterby :)
Hiya- sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but i can't find it...

i see some people on here have the sw badges on their forum sigs, like the sotw badge and the 1/2 stone, 1stone etc badges

where do you get them? i'd like to put some on my sig :)

still getting to grips with this, not used to being on forums lol

Tanya x

Hiya- sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but i can't find it...

i see some people on here have the sw badges on their forum sigs, like the sotw badge and the 1/2 stone, 1stone etc badges

where do you get them? i'd like to put some on my sig :)

still getting to grips with this, not used to being on forums lol

Tanya x

Hi Tanya,

Follow the link below - it tells you how to add your sw stickers. You need at least 50 posts to get a decent amount of space though - so get posting!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/212695-sw-award-stickers-your-signature.html

ahhh thank you muchly!

i'll be at post 12 i think after this one, so getting there! im quite shy, so posting takes a lot for me....even if it is just on a forum *blush* but i'll get there eventually :)

If you go on the main page of the site (where it lists all the different diets on minimins) and scroll down to 'arcade' near the bottom, you can play some games which will quickly get your post count up. Hope that helps. Kx

If you go on the main page of the site (where it lists all the different diets on minimins) and scroll down to 'arcade' near the bottom, you can play some games which will quickly get your post count up. Hope that helps. Kx

I'll take a little looksee- thanks so much!

x

Hi there

The arcade doesnt affect your posting count Im afraid but if you go to Chit Chat theres lots of word games which will :)

Hi there

The arcade doesnt affect your posting count Im afraid but if you go to Chit Chat theres lots of word games which will :)

Thanks Starlight :) i did notice that there werent options to post in the arcade section but i did notice the chit chat board- i started playing one of the word games on there lol

its a start :) i'll get there lol

thanks for your help :)

I'm a newbie too,trying to get my posts up to put my slimmer of the week badge I hope , hello ;)

heehee- well hey there fellow newbie!! :)

Back